• forty one •

Kai stood there, dumbfounded. Tyler turned around shocked at what he just did. "Kai, I'm so sorry." He reached for her but pulled himself back. Not want to invade her space right now if she was uncomfortable.

The girl stood there for a few seconds silently. Comprehending what just happened. The stinging in her cheek told her exactly what it was—added on that was his worried look. Kai tried to hold her laugh. But it exploded out as she leaned over. "It's fine Tyler, see." She smiled, looking at him. His blue eyes flickered with sadness still, seeing her face swollen slightly, and her eye teared up from the stinging pain.

"You know, let's go back to your room, and watch Jaws. You love that movie." Kai turned to calm him down.

"I just hit you, Kai, please don't ignore that. Can we talk about it?" He muttered, feeling ashamed of his action. "I lied to you about me. I lied to you about a lot of things." Kai continued to drag the guy to his room, pushing him onto the bed as she searched for the movie.

"Kai please, sit down with me." He begged. "If I'm making you uncomfortable, I can leave the room-"

Kai turned around, facing him. "Tyler, just..." She sighed

Tyler felt his face turn seeing her. She didn't even seem fazed by the fact he just slapped her. It was like she was carrying on as if nothing happened in the last thirty minutes.

She forgot about the movie, as she couldn't find it. Going to bed, she sat down next to him. Pulling him with all her might, she knew she was failing. So, Tyler was kind enough to follow where she was pulling him at. And that was on her. He laid between her legs, back facing her, head on her stomach as she took the remote.

"I don't care about it, you didn't lie to me. You just didn't tell me. Though yeah, it was a shock that now I know whatever I buy you can buy all of it now I guess. But..." She put the remote down, waiting for the thing to load. She kissed his head.

"I know, you would have told me later."

Tyler looked up at her, smiling. Getting off of her, he turned to face her. "My father owns a hospital in Phoenix and Tuscon. He's letting me run them a little for the experience. Yearly, I get maybe 4 million, and with this job, it's just 50k plus. We fund the school sometimes too. That's why I don't get in trouble or have the same rules as the other teachers. I'm not hiding anything else, I swear." He stated, seeing the right side of her face has fully swollen, with it turning red now.

"Wow, I have someone caring, smart, and talented," Kai muttered shocked. "I hit the jackpot." She chuckled.

He turned over, pulling her legs down to press on his power region. Her face brightens up. "I think I'm the lucky one." He smiled, kissing her hand lightly.

...

Micheal sighed, setting Lily down on her bed. "Micheal, I don't like it when mom is here," Lily muttered under her breath.

He turned to look at the small girl. "Don't worry, Tyler has everything under control." He wiped the tears off of her face.

Lily nodded, as Micheal walked out of her room, going to Tyler.

He didn't like his mother. She only comes once every three or four months. She doesn't come to visit often, she doesn't care about Micheal or Lily. She cares about money, that's all.

Micheal opened the door, seeing a sight he'd never wanted to see ever before.

Tyler rammed into Kai, holding her legs down as she was practically hanging off the bed already. They turned to face him.

Tyler immediately threw a blanket on both of them. "Micheal." He growled lightly.

"Tyler, what the hell? You're killing her." He muttered, remembering what Kai was looking like. Her eyes were rolling back and her mouth was wide open.

"I like it hard," Kai said from under the blanket, putting clothes on, as she passed him some too.

"What is it, Micheal?" Tyler asked as both got out of the blanket.

"First, I need to see a therapist for that. Second ew. And third is Amanda going to stop coming here?"

Kai took her phone, checking her schedule for work she was off today and tomorrow.

Tyler groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Yeah, she's not coming here as long as I can help it. She's old enough to take care of herself."

Kai giggled, tossing the phone on the pillows as she crawled over to Tyler who was standing. She waved him down. He obliged, bending down to her, and letting her whisper in his ear. A grin fell upon him.

"Micheal, can you uh, leave the room? We have some business to take care of."

Micheal gagged, quickly doing so. "Lock the door!" He shouted, going out to his room.

Kai turned to Tyler, and they both giggled together with a grin. "I'll get the door." She waved her hand slightly, reaching the door, and she stopped for a moment.

"Oh my, we forgot." She turned to him. "The test." She added.

Tyler snapped his head over, walking to him. "Need to pee?" He asked.

Kai thought about it. "Shockingly no. But I bet I can chug a bottle of water faster." She smirked.

"If that's a challenge then I'll take you up on that."

"Whoa!" She cheered, rushing down the halls slightly out to the truck to get the test. She pulled open the door, took the bag, and slid out.

She shut the door, and turned back, staring at the house. "Wow, it's like my second home without knowing." She muttered.

Kai went back in, taking the bottle she was presented with.

The couple stared at one another. "Go!" She shouted as they started to chug. And just by a split second, she won that time.

"Whoa!" Kai cheered for herself.

Tyler smiled, sitting down on the counter. "How are you feeling about this?" He asked seriously. She didn't look at him, staring a the empty bottles in one another's hands. "Kai," Tyler called out once more.

She took his bottle, and walking to the other side of the kitchen to the garage can. "Don't worry about it." She whispered.