• thirty-eight •

"Strike!" Kai clapped loudly, getting up to Tyler. "The third one, you're so amazing." She cooed, taking her ball.

"Now, do you want my help with this one?" Tyler asked, looking up at the scoreboard. It wasn't looking suitable for the girl.

She ignored him, looking at the pins away from her. "No no. For your information, I passed Geometry well. So I know angles. And I have great eye coordination." She swung the ball, immediately shaking her head as she watched it only get one pin.

Tyler nodded, taking the ball waiting to be picked up. "Let's try this again." He offered the ball. Kai took it, following his instructions, and mimicking his movements.

Then she did it. Watching it roll down straight getting most of the pins, they celebrate.

.....

"Look at her, she's rocking that dress." Tyler looked over, seeing the group of guys next to them looking at Kai.

One guy tilted his head as if he was going to look up at her skirt. "Twenty bucks, I get her number. She looks like a desperate girl."

Tyler clenched his mouth shut angrily, looking at Kai. But he understood their gaze. Her dress snatching. Her body was tightly, slightly short, going up and almost showing her ass. Her cleavage is perfect right now.

She put a lot of effort into her looks today.

"Yas!" She jumped, spinning around as the words appeared above her on the board. Strike.

He got up, seeing her running to him. Swooping up in his arms, she kissed him.

"How does it feel now? Your student can surpass you now." She whispered.

"I'm the master at bowling. No way you can defeat me." He kissed her back.

Kai laughed, getting on the ground, taking his hand as she looked around the huge place they were at. "Hey, look at that arcade area." She pointed toward the left, getting his attention.

"Yeah, we finished our round, want to go do that?" Tyler asked, taking his and her things, knowing it was a yes.

She laughed, seeing him know what she was going to say. Walking together with him. "Mmm, maybe the next time we go out on a date, we can go star gazing in those glass rooms." Kai giggled, scanning the stuffed toys around the place.

"Another date?"

Kai turned around, still holding his hand as she pulled him along. "Hmm, is it not a date?" She teased back.

"It's just, that dates are normally what couples do. And you know, we're just...two people in love waiting." Kai stopped, turning her head to the green stuff toy in the machine.

"Well, maybe we don't have to be that. We can be, officially together. With an official-"

Tyler pulled her in, swinging her around. She held on, laughing. Though not wanting to fall either.

Setting her down, he cupped her face. "Really?" His cute puppy eyes took her breath away.

"Really," Kai whispered, feeling his lips on hers.

Tyler pressed his forehead to hers, looking her in the eyes. He couldn't stop smiling. Finally, the girl he loves is with him.

"Oh look at those!" Kai pointed behind him. Tyler turned around, seeing a green frog, then back at Kai who stared at them mesmerizing.

.....

"And, time to sleep." Tyler pushed the door open, showing the nice hotel room.

Kai rushed in, jumping on the bed. "Oh, it's so soft!" She rolled around, looking at him as he took off his coat.

He looked up. Seeing Kai holding the toy frog and looking at him. Tyler's eyes wandered down, seeing her dress gone up to far, showing him what was under. Red, is a color that suits her well.

"What should we do now? As our first official night together." He asked, walking toward her and taking her feet to remove her sandals.

"Oh, watch a movie!" She perked up. Taking her phone from her purse, looking for something to watch.

Tyler shrugged and decided to do so. Sitting down, he pulled her back to lie between him. "Mmm, this is comfortable." She tossed her phone down to the end of the bed, looking up at him, a grin coming across her face.

"You know, maybe we don't need to watch a movie." She whispered. "Maybe, we can do something else."

Kai turned around, looking at Tyler.

"Yes." He grabbed her waist instantly.

She squealed, grinning wide as she fell into him.