• twenty-three •

Blue ocean eyes, showed behind his pale eyelids. Tyler yawned, feeling his body better than ever.

His arm wrapped around Kai who lay beside him, her head resting on her shoulder.

'Beautiful.'

Tyler got up, sliding her off of him. He took a change of clothes and got dressed. Taking another chance to rest on the bed for her.

He walked out, yawning once more. Not really had time to sleep last night. From the moving and actives, he did. He'd be lucky to have five hours.

His body automatically started to cook, this time having an extra plate out. While waiting, he sat on the counter and got on his phone to see if his 'reservation' was still good for today.

It was.

A smile glided on his face, thinking of Kai's face.

"Good morning." He turned to see Kai, in the clothes he left out for her.

"Hey." He smiled, as she walked toward him. He got off the counter to wrap his arms around her, kissing her forehead. "I was going to do breakfast in bed." Tyler pouted, the first event of the day now ruined.

"Sounds good, I just woke up and you weren't there." She wrapped her arms around him. "But I'm totally fine going back to bed, my body aches." She grumbled.

Tyler chuckled, "Yeah, go do that. I'll be back with your food." He kissed her forehead once more, as she left his arms, walking to his room.

Micheal passed by her and instantly noticed the hickeys on her neck. "Seems like you had a good night." He teased her, going to the living room, Lily rushing out and going with Micheal to watch TV.

Tyler waited to hear his bedroom door close and peeked down the hallway to not see Kai.

He went to the living room to the two kids. "Hey guys, I'll be out all day today with Kai okay." He smiled, trying to contain his excitement.

"Is it a date, daddy?" Lilly asked excitedly.

"It is, but it's a surprise." Tyler looked up toward Micheal. "Lily is in your care, okay?"

Micheal nodded, as Tyler went back to the kitchen to work on breakfast.

He set the plates, giving two to the ones in the kitchen, and went back to his bedroom with the other two.

"Kai, I'm back." He whispered, pushing the door to see her resting in the bed once more.

She opened her eyes. He felt a smile cross his face seeing her.

"Oh, are you eating with me?"

"I can eat you." He rested the plate on her, a small grin on.

Kai blushed, looking away from him. "You're really getting too bold." She muttered, stabbing her eggs, and taking a bite of them.

It was good, better than she could ever make, which is just kinda sad.

That could be a good thing in culinary class. But at the same time, a bad thing for it is a simple thing to make.

"Are you free, today?" He asked, dismissing her words, not wanting to fuck again and not have time for the date he had prepared for her.

She leaned back on the pillows. "Yeah, but that means I have to get up, and I don't know if I want to." Kai closed her eyes, enjoying the bliss of the warm cheese mixed with the steamy eggs.

Tyler playfully pouted, setting his plate down on the nightstand beside him. "Not even for me." He turned to her.

"Hm...what are you planning." Kai stuck some eggs in his mouth making a smile glided on his face as he at them, romantic.

"You know, regular things two individuals in love do." He whispered in her ear seductively, trying to get her attention.

Kai chuckled. "Me and my eggs?" She joked, putting her attention back on her food.

"Oh, that hurts." He groaned, holding his chest dramatically. "I think I'm dying." He muttered, fake coughing.

"Does that mean I can take your eggs?" She asked scooping up hers quickly to eat them just as fast.

Tyler laughed, going back for his food. "Never." He murmured.

"So where are we going on the date?" Kai asked, her brown eyes laid on him, though they just fell down his clothes. She knew what lay under it, and now, she was getting obsessed with the thought of it.

"A lovely dream." He said, smiling.

Kai laughed with a smile, laying her plate on the nightstand on her side. She rolled on her side, her leg got on his. "That is so cheesy." She whispered, closing her eyes.

"You smiled though." He teased.

"No, I didn't." She fought with a smile.

He chuckled, leaning down at her as she looked up, leaning to him. Their lips met for a second to separate with a smile.

"I love you." She whispered first this time.

"I love you too." He whispered back.

She chuckled, laying on her pillow now, her legs fully resting on his.

She felt relaxed. Nothing to bother them at all.

Except for the buzzing of his phone. He took it and sighed.

"What's up?" Kai questioned, shutting her eyes to fully take in the cool air around her. The scent made her body stop tensing as always.

"Eric, the annoying teacher. I swear he has something going on, something he is hiding..." Tyler felt Kai's legs tense on his, his blue eyes left his phone to look at her.

She gave an unenthusiastic hum, not really caring for a different man. "... could you try to stay away from him?" He asked, not wanting her near him at all.

But Tyler didn't want to seem possessive. He didn't want to control her. He knew what bad relationships are, he's seen many around him. So he swore to be the best possible boyfriend he could ever be.

"Yeah, sure." She muttered.