° thirty-three °

Sex / 18+

*****

Kai sighed, her head in her hands. Feeling her head pulsing. It was so bad she felt her ears do so too.

She thought about what she said. She wasn't in the wrong. Her mom was wrong to accuse Tyler of holding her back.

Tyler did nothing wrong. He was kind, helping with the yard work if Sky couldn't. Fixed the car when it broke down last week. And even paid for it to be fixed before.

But she knew she was in the wrong for what she said. She shouldn't have been so rude. Though that is most of her personality.

"Hey." Kai flinched, seeing Issac standing before her.

She went to say something, but he cut in, "Wanna talk about it?"

Kai chuckled lightly. "Family." She muttered.

...

Explaining the situation to the old man, he got it. "I see." He muttered.

Kai sighed. "I just, wish she stopped putting my decisions down and forcing hers down my throat."

Issac laughed, nodding. "But you should know, she just wants you to be successful." He pointed out.

"By being the puppeteer, gosh, I like that plan." She scoffed, proud of her wording.

Issac laughed. Thinking about his parenting days. "I use to be controlling of my kids." He stated.

Kai turned to look at him, shocked. She would have thought that he would be a relaxed parent. Not having any arguments with his kids. "Maybe that's why they don't talk to me much anymore, besides asking for money."

A sigh escaped her lips. What's up with kids wanting money from their parents?

He smiled seeing her calm once more. His phone vibrated, as he took it, looking at who texted him. He snickered seeing it was Tyler. "I have to get going. I'll see you in school Monday." He got up and quickly went to the other side of the mall.

Kai sighed, leaning to the side to get her phone out of her back pocket, and scrolling through Google to see the cheapest hotel to crash at for the night.

"Kai!" She jumped from the shout, seeing Tyler standing there, dressed in his home attire, hair still messy as she last saw it.

Cute.

"What are you doing here?" Kai asked as he plopped down next to him.

"My dad said you were alone and looked down." He smiled.

Feeling the heat rush to her face, Kai looked down at her lap. "I'm fine, just, thinking?" She questioned her own word choice.

He smiled, seeing her pout at her word choice now. "I see." He nodded.

Kai looked over at Tyler, seeing he was already looking at her. "Um, well, I was wondering..." Kai cleared her throat, not knowing how to ask him the question.

What are they?

Does he want to be more than they are now?

What's going to be in the future for them?

"Well, I wanted to know, what are-"

"Tyler!"

They both twitched their eyes. Hating to be interrupted from their alone time together.

Seeing the woman who came to interrupt them last time. Ms. Wilson.

Tyler looked back, cursing her in his head. He looked at the woman who dressed provocatively.

Kai pouted, looking away, and down at herself. Her brother was kind enough to think about bringing clothes so they can change out of their fry-smelling work uniform. She had a baggy shirt on, with straight-legged jeans. Her hair was down, sticking back in some places.

Ms. Wilson snickered at Kai, seeing her like that. Her dress fitted her slim body, showing her bust well. Kai bit her lip, looking away. "Ah, hello?" Tyler tried to remember her name but nothing came up.

"What are you doing here?" Ms. Wilson asked, ignoring the girl next to him completely.

The young girl only rolled her eyes, checking her phone to find a way out of this. "Sorry, Kai and I are on a date." He placed his hand on her shoulder, pulling her in. Kai turned to look at him, shocked he just said that to his coworker.

Ms. Wilson stammered, shocked also. "Her? Tyler you should aim a bit higher." Kai agreed in her head.

She was smart, pretty, and had money. Kai had nothing. The only subject she is good at is physics, barely passes every other class. She looked average among anyone. Some money yeah but college will swell that up fast.

"How so?" Tyler played in the game, wondering what would be 'higher' than the girl who took his heart.

The older woman laughed.

"Miss, I don't even care to remember your name. Kai is someone I gave my heart to. She's a kind girl, and one who speaks her mind." Tyler stood up, pulling Kai with him.

She looked up at him, his blue eyes held anger in them, rage. Looking at the teacher before him. "So don't try to talk to me again." He pulled Kai along who had no objections.

Her dark brown eyes looked up at him. Though he was in a simple white shirt with dress pants, he looked like a million bucks. His shirt was tightly fitted on him, defining his muscles well.

"Tyler." Kai tugged on his hands. He flicked and let go.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to drag you." He took a step back, embarrassed by his action.

Kai giggled slightly, turning back around to see the teacher staring at them judging from afar. Kai gave a smug look at her. "You little." Ms. Wilson started to go up to them.

The girl turned around to still see an embarrassed Tyler. She pushed on her toes as much as she could, pulling him down slightly. Her lips landed on his.

He was taken aback by her bold actions but shut his eyes falling for the pleasure of her lips.

They backed away, eyes linking with one another.

"Tyler." She called out. He felt his urge raise with him. Hearing just his name could make him do anything for her.

...

His hand covered her mouth. Her eyes flew back as she held in the moan that almost escaped.

The truck shook as he slammed his hips harshly into her. Her back faced him, seeing something weird, but he didn't stop. There was a scratch on her back. He leaned down, kissing her shoulder blades, pulling her up under her arms. Her breast bounced so much it started to hurt.

Feeling her legs go out on her, she grabbed the seat for support. Not wanting to fall on the floorboard of the truck.

She twitched her body, feeling the pleasure seeping through her mind. His arms went under her legs, picking her up as she was facing the window. "Tyler, what if someone sees?!" Kai blushed, getting embarrassed, but feeling wet even more.

He didn't say anything, backing her as she tilted her head to see him. His beautiful face. Kissing each other she felt her worry go away. Not even caring if a million people saw her in that state with him.

He went back to marking her, where it would be visible. Showing she wasn't up for grabs. Kai arched her back forward, her legs spasming for a second as she rolled her eyes back. He moaned, feeling released with her.

They down next to each other, leaving out a long-held breath, to chuckle together.

Kai turned toward him, smiling.

Paradise, right next to her.