• thirty-six •

"Jesus Christ, when was the last time you two had sex?" Aponi said. Kai turned her head to look back at him. Seeing his face scrunched up slightly disgusted by what he was seeing. "Fuckin' love birds." He gagged.

"Saturday, why?" She asked.

Aponi looked at her, and back down at her back that was showing. "You two are wild animals," he turned to get his phone, took a picture, and showed her.

"What do you mean, that's cute, I didn't know he did that." She smiled. He left his hickeys in a heart shape on her shoulder.

Aponi rolled his eyes, as he went back to the makeup job on her back. Though it was a lot, he was determined to do the job as well as he could do it.

Though it was hard since Tyler wanted to give her marks no one could hide.

Soon being done with it—as much as he could get—she went to the mirror. Looked at herself from all angles.

Kai was very vocal about how she didn't like her body, she started to accept it. And the dress suited her well, and she started to like it.

"My god." Kai groaned slightly, looking at herself in the mirror.

Aponi chuckled, "Admiring yourself again?"

"No my tits, man. They hurt." She groaned, cupping her chest as she sighed in relief.

The man sighed. "Telling you, Ryllie might be right." She snapped her head back.

"Not to this, he isn't! I'm not pregnant." She glared.

"Kai, please just take the test." Aponi got up from his bed. "The test isn't even that expensive, just try it when you get home."

Kai turned back to him. "Fine, whatever I will. If it gets you to stop talking about this."

The door opened, and she just. Tiki rushed out of the room to greet the guest. "Tiki down." Tina scowled at the door.

"Hey Tiki." The girl's heart skipped a beat. The two walked out as Tyler stopped petting the dog and looking at her.

She only wore eyeliner. There was the foundation but it wasn't for her face it was for her body where he once placed his marking on her. Though it still showed though, beating her attempt. Her hair was down, some in the front. The dress fitting well, showing her sides. Aponi was right, it was the best one.

"Hey." He whispered as she walked toward him.

"Hi." She blushed, showing they both were wearing the same color of blue, his eye color some would say.

Tina noticed the look in both of their eyes, sighing. Her daughter was right, Tyler couldn't be able to hurt her if he wanted to. He was in love.

"Bring her back by midnight." Her mother spoke, looking at the man.

"Mom." Kai turned her head to the woman, but the elder didn't acknowledge her daughter. Seeing Tyler turn to her, a trusting smile on his face.

"Of course," Tyler spoke nicely. The two walked out, taking each other hands as Tina shut the doors.

"You look, stunning." He whispered in her ear.

Kai laughed, as he opened the gate. "I feel like I'm wearing nothing." She stated, walking through, and going to the passenger side.

Tyler shut the gate, trailing behind her. He pressed his hands on each side of her, pinning her to the side of the door. "You look stunning naked too." He added, whispering in her ear.

She blushed, placing her hand over his, and turning her head toward him. "You're getting me embarrassed." She muttered.

He felt his throat close, she took his breath away literally.

Once reading a book where it's always like that, Tyler never believed it. It was too cliche, a sentence that always came in romance. But it was true, he felt it.

"You're getting too dangerous." He leaned down, and she turned toward him, tilting her head up. Tyler rested his forearms on the door, blocking her more.

Their lips pressed with one another, feeling the sparks in their head as if it was fireworks. "Hey!" They jumped, turning their head toward to voice. It was Sky, looking through his window. "Make sure to wear a condom!" The bearded man laughed. Tyler rested his arms down away from her.

"Shut up!" She glared at the guy, as he laughed, shutting the window and curtain. He finished with his brotherly duties to embarrass her.

Tyler chuckled, leaning down. "Should we tonight?"

Kai shuddered, turning toward him. "I thought it was just dinner." She muttered.

"We usually do it afterward, I just thought we'd do it. Do you not want to tonight?"

Kai shook her head. "I didn't disagree. Just shocked you could do it again, you know. Your age and all." She turned away, opened the door, getting up. She placed her hand behind her, not to show anything. He laughed.

"I've seen you before, no need to do that." He stated.

"I'm being modest." She said, her body facing him, legs in the car.

Tyler smirked, pulling the leg closest to her to him, opening her legs her hand pressed on her dress. "Tyler!" She blushed.

"And, I may be older than you. But I can last longer than you any day, and you know that." She blushed, as he kissed her inner thigh, marking it.

"Hey!" Tyler twitched, leaning back to turn toward his house, Micheal looking at them. "Don't do that in public." He turned back to the house.

Kai sighed. "They're so nosey." She muttered. He turned back toward her.

"You want me to continue?" He asked, placing his hand on her thigh.

"For more distraction? Next, it's going to be my mom, so no." She stated. "And you said we'll do it after dinner. So you better be fast. To have more time." She smirked down at him.

He chuckled. "You got it." He shut the door, rushed to the other side, and hopped in. They fastened in and he pulled out, ready for the date ahead of them.