Chapter 8

Third person's pov

Xiao and aether went to the mall together. They spent much time there, looking at different shops. They even got some burgers to eat while walking around. Generally they had much fun and they got to know each other even better.

It was getting late and the two decided to go back. Xiao drove back to their house and when they entered, Heizou immediately rushed to them.

H: "yo guys you wont believe what happened! A really rich person decided to fund our band and become our personal sponsor! His name was strange.. Something like Tart.. Gosh now I'm hungry great. Anyways he usually goes by Childe, i think you've heard him. Isn't that amazing!?"

X: "you gotta be kidding me"

H: "ikr isn't it unbelievable!?"

X: "yeah whatever.."

X: they all seem pretty excited by the sponsor.. I can't tell them the true reason he did it.

A: "let's all go to celebrate it tonight!"

V: "LET'S GO TO A CLUB!"

X: "no thank you I wanna live"

V: "come on xiao, its a pretty important occasion 😔"

X: "still no"

A: "please..? It won't be fun if the whole band isn't there.."

X: "....fine..... But i won't drink"

V: "you really are a party pooper"

K: "i guess we gotta get ready then, it's already pretty late"

S: "...."

K: "scara?"

S: "what"

K: "nothing.."

S: GOSH I CANT GET DRUNK WHAT IF I ACCIDENTALLY START SAYING MY THOUGHTS AND EVERYONE STARTS JUDGING ME AND-

K: "hey.. Is everything okay? You look worried"

S: "I'm fine, just go get ready or we'll be late"

K: "alright ^^"

They all went to get ready and in about 30 minutes they all came out. They were all very beautiful, ready for the party.

Scara stared at Kazuha as he left his room, he was so pretty.. The clothes he was wearing suit him perfectly. His hair amazing as always, he was just perfect. He couldn't help but blush a bit.

S: damn he's so pretty...

Aether caught Xiao's attention too. His beautiful blonde hair in a perfect ponytail, his clothes matching with his eyes. He looked too good to be real.

A: "do i have something on my face..?"

X: "huh- u-um-no-.."

A: "oh okay ^^ everyone ready?"

V: "YES LET'S JUST GO ALREADY"

Al: "just call me when you want me to pick you up"

A: "alrightttt"

H: "let's go! The faster we go, the more time to have fun!"

X: "okay"

Xiao took aether and heizou in his car while venti and scara went with Kazu's. Aether and Heizou were in the backseats and heizou was a bit too close to aether. Xiao could seem them from the mirror. It was really getting on his nerves.

They arrived at the club, kazuha and the others just parked too. They waited for them so they could all go together. When they entered they saw a big crowd in the dance floor, dancing like there was no tomorrow, most of them really drunk.