Chapter 2

THE NEXT DAY:

I arrived in Los Angeles in brutal pain's, but due to experience I was able to endure it.  There was also the fact that some paparazzi saw me being dragged out and took pictures. So I was humiliated and called names. 

I was able to book an economy flight to Los Angeles. The news of what happened hadn't yet been release in London. So I went back to LA with the little shame I had left.

But that luck ran out cause immediately I got to LA I was surrounded by police. Four buffy white men and one black all sneering at me with disgust.

"Elijah Davis you are under arrest for the rape and assault of Selina Jefferson." I wasn't giving enough time to process as I was already forcefully shoved to the ground a leg on my neck. Making it hard for me to breather.

"Am innocent you have to believe me. I didn't rape anyone. Am not a rapist" I yelled out only to be punched in the head.

"Shut up let's go" I was roughly handcuffed and dragged off the floor and into the police car blood dripping down my face.

As I got in the car I felt people staring at me with hatred, some in confusion taking pictures. I felt nothing but humiliation.

I arrived at the police station and had everything taking from me, my bags, shoes and anything that I had that was valuable. I was taken to a room for questioning.

I sat down on one of the chairs. A few minutes later to white men walked. One was bald and the other one had those white haircuts. "Elijah Davis Am Detective James and this is Detective Richard" The bald haired man said

 "we going to get straight to the point. Did you rape Selina Jefferson and tell the truth or we will make sure you suffer the consequences" Richard said taking a sit at the edge of the table.

"I didn't I swear I didn't. I will never rape a woman am innocent" I pleaded with them to believe me.

"Yeah that was most criminal say's and now we're supposed to take your word for it" James rolled his eyes.

"Now tell us the truth bastard. Why did you rape Selina?" James banged his hand on the table.

"I didn't am being accused." I said with pure honesty. I only helped her by giving her money for her baby when we met at a store. I also bought things for the baby and drove her home. Then we went our separate ways so why am I being accused of raping her.

"STOP FUCKING LYING BASTARD" I got punched in the face with full force making me fall of the chair and unto the ground on my side, holding the side of my face.

"Get up" I was roughly grabbed of the ground and sat on the chair.

"Now we will ask again and tell us the truth, cause no body coming here to save you. Plus your mom gave us the go ahead to beat the truth out of you" James squinted his eyes at me.

My mom, what? Did she hate me that much that she wanted me to suffer. 

I knew Odell and Kendra were are favorite kids why I was her disappointment even though am innocent but to think she would go this far.

"Now why did you rape her and how did it all start?" James said again.

"Am telling the truth I didn't rape her or touch her I wasn't even fully in her house. I just placed her things inside by the door and left. I didn't rape her sir believe me there is a miss up somewhere" 

"Am telling the truth" I said.

"Am going to enjoy beating the leaving shit out of you. You piece of shit fucking nigger" Richard yelled before charging at me raining his fist down on my face and every parts of my body.

"Stop Richard calm down. I know how we can deal with this nigger. You foreign piece of shit" I was curled up in a ball, my eyes swollen and my old wounds reopened.

I really can't get no break from pain and beatings huh.

When the hits stopped I looked up to see both of them giving me evil smirks. "Leave him, will let him rot in prison. He could have only gotten a few years if he just confessed" Richard said

The left the room but not before getting a couple more licks in and in walked in police officers. I was picked up, handcuffed and taking to a prison cell with a uniform.

Time Skip:

A DAY LATER:

I was in my little cell sitting on the floor bed they give me. I was trying to bare the pain I was going through. I had to go the cafeteria to go eat and was getting pushed around by other inmates.

At least I got to clean the room small. I sat there in silence not knowing what to do. Maybe I will try and get some sleep till it's time for the next activity.

A/N: I don't know how prison works. So this is the way I wrote it.