Chapter 26

Memphis team members were finally able to get Elijah away from a now unconscious Jr.

"DAMNNN" Bane and Jackson said when they saw the battered face of Jr Smith. He looked unrecognizable. His nose was broken, both eyes swollen, lips was busted and his left cheek was swollen.

"Calm down Eli you done beat this nigga up bad" Desmond Bane.

"Yeah bet his ass won't try that shit again" Clarke added.

Jr was placed on the emergency bed and strapped up before being moved out the arena. Kyle Kazuma and Rojon Rondo made a move to go attack Elijah from behind but was shoved by Memphis team members and coaching staff.

"You guys just won't leave this kid alone" Coach Jenkins said to Kazuma. "Instead of trying to act big and bad and end up like your teammate. Go learn how to not be so trash. You only had four points and two out of the four came from free throw. Focus on that" Jaren said to Kuzuma smugly making him frown.

The leading referee for the game just happen to be on who wasn't biased. Yes he used to be mean to Elijah giving him foul call even if he didn't make a foul. But after hearing the kids story. Seeing he was innocent of all crimes he was accused and jailed for. He pitied the kid. He could see all those pain had affected the kid in a lot of ways.

The referee called a flagrant foul on both Rondo and Kazuma. Kicking them out of the game, Elijah was also given a technical foul.

But it didn't change the fact that tonight he made a statement a huge statement. In more ways than one.

Tonight he gave the word a taste of his potential. Scoring a career high 75 points, 8 assists and 10 rebounds. With 3 blocks and 4 steals to add to his stat. He was left in the team locker room to gather his thoughts as his team members finished the game winning it.

The crowd was still in shock of what happened. On what Elijah, same weak timid Elijah did to the big bad Jr Smith. How Jr got lifted in the air like he was nothing with just one hand and got beating badly.

This was a situation that was going to be talked about for week's and soon many would come to realize why Jr and Lakers deserved the ass whooping they got from Elijah.

The final whistle blew signifying the end of the game. As Memphis won by ten points Memphis 100 - 90 Lakers.

Game Stats:

Elijah Davis: 75 points, 8 assists, 10 rebounds, 3 blocks and 4 steals

Jaren Jacson: 19 points, 3 assists, 5 rebound and 1 block

_

"Coach Jenkins. How do you feel about the altercation between Elijah and Jr Smith?" An interviewer asked.

"I think Jr had it coming. He started it but couldn't finish it" Memphis coach replied. "So you think it was right for Elijah to react the way he did hurting another player, probably almost ruined his career?" Another reporter asked.

"So it was right for Jr to injure him the last game?" The coach asked

" It was an accident"

"Of cause. Elijah gets fouled or injured and everyone tells him to man up. He fights back and now people say he was wrong. So it was right for Jr to spit on his face and arms? It was right for Jr to shove him all because he got dunked on bad? It was right for Jr to smack Elijah in the face?" Jenkins asked the reported who now had nothing to say.

"Thats what Jr gets for believing Elijah was still the same kid that the Lakers could beat on and humiliate. Everyone has a limit to what they could take. Elijah has reached his with the Lakers. Thank you very much and have a nice day" Coach Jenkins replied before getting up and walking out the media room. Not giving the reporters any more question to ask.

ShadeRoom: Jr goes on an angry rant after getting humiliated by Elijah Davis. Decided he wanted to be a bully and instead had to be rushed to an hospital after a crazy beatdown. Lakers Reporters were not happy about it and felt like Elijah should be punished

isabae: @shaderoom nah these Lakers reporters are being biased as fuck. They know damn well Jr was messing with Eli all throughout the game

tobiwellington: @shderoom @isabae for real they just mad Jr got beat up and the Lakers lost badly to Memphis. Thanks to Elijah

BigDraco: @shaderoom It's only so much disrespect and abuse a nigga could take. They deserved it

Niggaless: @shaderoom We just going to ignore the fact that Elijah picked up Jr Smith with one hand like he was nothing 😯

LookAlive: @shaderoom @Nigaless for real. Big boss don turn superman.

Unkown: @shaderoom I have a feeling Lakers and Lebron also took part in torturing Elijah when he was still in their team

IsidewithElijah: @shaderoom @Unkown I believe so. If not why would the team members be treating like that in public. Calling him a bitch or pussy. Then get surprise when he batter Jr Smith. They used to doing that to him and him not fighting back

BigDraco: @shaderoom @IsidewithElijah I agree with you. I think even Lebron either joined or watched. I also think they were holding him back in Lakers

IsidewithElijah: @shaderoom @BigDraco I think so to, cause compare how he plays now in Memphis to when he used to play in Lakers. He was barely playing and when he did he was always getting yelled at on the court. Am glad the NBA did not suspend him if not it would've have been a shame on their part

Logic: @shaderoom @IsidewithElijah Why?

IsidewithElijah: @shaderoom @Logic because Jr started it. Watch the video. The first game Elijah had with Lakers Jr injured him and was laughing about it. This game Lakers fans were booing him and calling him all sorts of name. Elijah went off and practically destroyed the Lakers, getting a career high.

Mike: @shaderoom @Logic Jr got dunked on bad by Elijah and felt humiliated. He decided to be childish and shove Elijah while he was walking away. Elijah never replied continued to walk away and Jr decided to act like a bitch and started spitting on him and shoving him and shit. Spat on his face, his arm and slapped him on the face.  Link description below!

http: LakersvsMemphis Jr's get sent to a comma

Logic: @Shaderoom @Mike thanks just saw the video.

That was the news that was trending on Social Media and news outlet and sports stations. Everyone was just talking about how Jr got beat up by Elijah Davis.

"And the news making the headline is the fight between Jr Smith and Elijah which led to J Smith being badly hurt. What are your thoughts on this?" Brian Anderson asked 

"I think Elijah was wrong for what he did. He should be punished for his actions and its a shame that Memphis coach to support such a behavior" Skip Bayless said.

"Am sorry what did you just say? That he was wrong?" Stephen A. Smith cut him off as the other media personalities seemed to shake their head in disagreement to Skip.

"What he wrong for completely humiliating Smith and the Lakers after all the insults that was thrown at him by the fans and the players. Was he wrong that Smith couldn't handle being dunked on and decided to be childish. So he was wrong when he walked away even after Smith shove him from the back and spat on his arm. Or was he wrong when Smith spat on his face and slapped him and he still tried to walk away. Was he wrong when Smith decided to disrespect the one person who was there for him and even punched him in the of his face then he decided he had enough and fought back"  Stephen A Smith said getting angry.

"Am saying he could have handled it better. For goodness sake he nearly killed him he's being to emotional" Skip replied not realizing how stupid he sounded.

"Do you hear yourself when you talk? Or do you just say shit you believe make sense to you. Weren't you the same person saying Elijah was to weakling when he was shoved to the bench by Rondo and didn't fight back. What changed?" Brian asked

A/N: New Chapter updated. 

Also to my No Limit Rewrite readers. Am writing the story again as for my reason. I just feel like am making the story more about him trying to making money and his accomplishment than his music and love life.

Anyway vote and comment!