Chapter 40

ELIJAH'S POV:

Since Blue was asleep  I decided to stay outside. My past is getting to me. I feel like it is a huge road block that's holding me back. I need to see a therapist and get better. Old man Henry wouldn't want me to be like this.

I need a drink but don't trust anything from this house. I could hear shouting coming from inside but tuned it out.

 I sat on one of the chairs outside and just looked up at the sun. I would have left but I promised Blue I would stay and I don't want to ruin my friends day. 

My peaceful moment was caught shot when someone sat next to me "Elijah" The voice next to meet softly said.

I ignored the voice knowing it was Kendra friend the one she made here in America also my ex or can I consider her that. 

She only dated me as part of a dear  at some point she dated Isaac before they broke up and she started dated Michael B Jordan. I was so young and stupid thinking I finally had someone who liked me enough to be my girlfriend. I believed her cause out of all my sisters friends she was the nicest to me.

She didn't attack me like they did but she did laugh with them when they called me names or humiliated me. She also instigated them

She placed her hand on my thigh making me look at her "what are you doing?" I spoke out glaring at her with one eye. "Am sorry I was just trying to catch your attention" She said dropping her hand from my thighs.

She let out a sigh as I continued to stare at her cautious "Elijah I know on so many levels I have really wronged you and hurt you. I know I played with your feelings for a few laughs and jokes which made you feel humiliated am so sorry for that. I broke your heart when all you ever did was show me love am sorry for that I know I don't deserve your forgiveness and as much as I wish I could take back all the things I did to you, as much as I wish I could have you as mine" I glared at her even more.

She had a look of sadness in her eyes but waved it off "but it's probably to late for me and I know it will be hard for me to find a man like you out there in this word and I can't blame anyone but myself. But I do want have you as a friend and am willing to try and earn your forgiveness, trust and eventually your friendship."

All of a sudden she placed her hand on my right cheek making me tense before she leans and kisses me on the side of my cheek and lips. I stared at her shock as she slowly pulled away.

"What are you doing? Why would you kiss me?" I said backing away and getting up 

She started giggling. What the hell is funny? "Your so cute"

RIHANNA POV:

I felt a pang in my chest seeing Lori kiss Elijah, especially knowing she was his girlfriend before me. 

Like bitch didn't you just break up with Michael B Jordan give your heart some time to heal. His siblings were also looking at what was going on but were quiet since let's just everyone including their mom has been keeping their distance away from them after the things that were revealed mostly Odell.

I just couldn't believe Odell was such as hypocrite, yeah he gave the excuse that he was young, peer pressured and had his drinks spike by his so called friends which led to him joining in raping the girl. But it doesn't change the fact that he watched the girl get beat up to death. The fact that he was so quick to show so much hate to his baby brother when in truth he was just trying to ease some guilt.

"Yo Rob" My head snapped towards the voice to see Rocky, Isaiah and George standing there.  What the fuck are they all doing here.

"You need to leave" Beyoncé said towards the group. "What? Why? Come on Bey I thought we were all family what changed" Isaac asked before George continued "yeah you guys didn't even wish me a happy birthday or sent me any money or gifts. The credit you gave me was frozen and dad and mom said you guys no longer want anything to do with us"

"What changed is that everyone realized that you all a bunch of liars and acted to be our family when you hated us enough to torture Elijah out of that hatred" Odell said catching both brothers by surprise I guess they did not know that the world now hated them.

"What?" Isaac said shock

"The world knows everything you and your family did. Irene and her mother are in jail just like you and the rest of aunty Janes family will be soon. You lied about Elijah and now the truth has been revealed Elijah is innocent of everything" Solange said glaring at them mostly her ex George. He was a horrible as nigga and boyfriend.

You would have thought since him and Julez beat Elijah up together they would have some type of close relationship as soon as him as Solange got together but that wasn't the case.

"I know your ass feel bitter that you no longer that nigga that you thought you was because of me" I said to Rocky making walk towards.

"Rob look we don't got to do this am a human, we make mistakes. I made a mistake but you don't got to hold it over my head like this. Come on just give me a chance. We should be together were meant for each other. It was just one mistake you don't to be so petty" Rocky said acting childish.

I scoffed placing a hand on my chest is this niggas serious "am being petty. Wow, yeah you need to leave" I said feeling myself getting angry.

"All three of you" Bey said signaling for Julius. "Come on Rih we could be together, get married and you could have my kids. I know your in love with me" Rocky said a smug look coming up his face.

I can't believe I was so stupid. I thought shaking my head. He was really over his to think am in love with him, I mean I caused it but am not in love with him I never was. I let hormones take over. My heart now belong to only one man and he didn't even trust me. He was the one man I wished to have his kids cause I know he would be a great father and support system.

"What you.... Yo what this bum ass nigga doing here" Rocky said looking at someone behind me. Looking at me I saw Elijah come in looking back at Rocky, Isaac and George who look ready to throw a tantrum.

"Hey what the fuck you doing here? Who invited you here?" Isaac demanded already walking over towards Elijah who stared at him blankly.

George started hyping his brother up with a smug look "Beat his ugly ass Isaac and I will join in when your done"

Ugly where

Isaac of cause punched Elijah who just stood there unbothered by it. It didn't take long before Elijah had punch Isaac to the ground and started to batter his face with no intention of stopping

Oh Shit

A/N: I have to go to school later on so this is what I have so far. Please vote and comment.