Chapter 30

It's easy to lose trust but is hard to earn that trust back

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIHANNA'S POV:

User101: Rihanna really cheated on Elijah and attacked him

Tatefan: @user101 This what she did to Chris Brown and he beat the fuck out of her. Then had the audacity to act like a victim. Then she found someone who she probably knew won't fight back and did it to him. Then people would come on here and say Chris Brown abused her

User101: @Tatefan 👀

Jack: @User101 @Tatefan Right like people need to stop making Rihanna look like a victim and stop accusing Chris Brown

Navyforlife: @user101 Elijah just mad she left his ass for Rocky. He need to suck it up and man up. Rihanna didn't put her hands on him. He just mad that Rihanna would never want him

Jay10: @Navyforlife and look what Rocky did to her. They broke up after he was caught cheating in public and in her house. Oprah asked a question and he responded. In fact am pretty sure he didn't give the whole story. Still covering up for her after all she probably put him through cause he was to kind

FentyxDavis: @Navyforlife  He doesn't seem to care, like he is over it. You could look in his eyes and see someone whose been through so much pain and heartbreak but tries to hide it in a mask of emotionless. I do think Rihanna put her hands on him and even did more but he won't say that. Am a Rihanna fan and even though I didn't approve of Elijah when he was with Rihanna and even called him a monster. Looking back. He was the only nigga that truly  loved Rihanna.

He was and I repaid him with more pain

Fentybaby: @NavyForlife man up after being tortured all his life no peace no moment of happiness. Didn't you see that video of Lakers team members jumping him as he cried and pleaded for help. As much as I love Rihanna she not innocent concerning Elijah. You could hear Lebron say something about Rihanna always attacking Elijah or having him beat up

I saw the video. It was painful to watch. Seeing him plead and beg for his life as they continued to beat him to an inch of his life. Lebron was could be slightly seen sitting down watching everything going and laughing about it.

I was mad furious. I had no right to be. I did worse to him, added to his pain. It wasn't hard to see that the things everyone put him through changed him drastically. I knew many was shocked when he said his relationship with me was a one sided love and that I attack him.

 It also gave a lot of Chris Brown fans and Chris annoying self to come out with me being an abuser but getting away with it.

Things weren't the same for me anymore. Financially I was great, I mean am a billionaire but I threw away a good nigga. I was slowly starting to fall for him but he didn't want to be close to me.

ELIJAH'S POV:

"So Eli your stock investment in looking very good. Am also very impressed about the way your also investing into other business. So far you have ventured into investing in restaurants, clubs and other things. The construction of your store should be done in three to four months. But the online version is making great sales." Devin spoke as we sat with Eric and the guy who I put in charge of running the website.

I've been making some business move since I signed my first multimillion contract with Puma and got my signing bonus along with my first check from the team. Investing here and there and making good gains too. 

One thing people don't know about me is I love skateboarding, BMX riding, roller skating, ice skating and soccer. Not as much as my love for basketball, music, cooking, cleaning, baking and anything art related. I am very good at every one of them.

So I decided to create a business of it. I started a online shop that sells skateboards, bikes and roller skates. 

It's called Beast On Wheels.

 It's been making sales since it opened and people don't even know I own it. I have made a lot of money from this website.

I plan on opening a store here in Memphis. Which will give customer more range. to not just buy them but to customize their street ride either from scratch or just simple stuff.

"So that's all for this meeting" I replied after Matt gave the reviews on how the sales were going. 

"Man you really need to take it easy on the training. Don't stress yourself to much man" Devin said as he arrived at the place my trainer had picked to train today.

"For real man. You need to rest man. You stressing to much" Eric added leaning forward on the rest of the driver and passenger seat to look at me since he was sitting in the back.

"Nah homie am good. Don't worry about me. I ain't stressing just needed to get a couple of work in" I explained to ease their worries.

"Alright!" They replied and I hopped out the car walking into the gym/facility. I had some training to do then once am done. I need to get a car, I already got a four bedroom, six bathroom apartment condo for  three million dollars. But Devin or Eric still takes me around since I don't have a car.

-

"That's it for training today Eli. Our next training session is in five days after your game with the Heats"

"Man thank you Ricky. Really helped improve my jump shot" I told him as I finished changing into fresh clothes.

 Really helped improve my jump shot" I told him as I finished changing into fresh clothes

I bided Ricky good bye before getting into Devin's cars. "How was the training?"  Eric asked

"It was great. Worked on a lot of my skills. How did your business meeting go?" I asked

"It went well now it's time for you to go get a new car" Devin said as he started the ride, driving out of the parking spot.

"We have Toyota's, Nissan's and even Kia's. I believe those are cheap enough cars for you"  said one of the Luxury dealership worker

Wow

A/N: Chapter will continue next chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. I know it took me a long time. But I've been working on other books before I update them.