Chapter 19

A/N: This is where the story really starts. Well it started but I will try not to do to much time skips. Also I think I will post his skill rating every chapter till he gets to a 99 over all.

If the world was ending
Would you cry or would try to get me?
Tell me now, I want you to be clear, yeah (tell me)
Tell me now, I need you to be clear, yeah (tell me)

I will wait for you, for you
I will wait for you
I will wait for you

The song played as I laid in my bed under my covers. 

My face stained with dried up tears. Never have I felt so bad and guilty for my actions towards someone and trust me I was a bitch to a lot of people.

"Rob get up. You need to stop wallowing in your guilt. Get up we going out" Melissa said busting into my room and pulling the cover  of me.

"Mel. "

"Don't Mel me. I booked ticket's to the Laker's game.  I don't know who they playing but Laker's is your favorite team, because of Lebron James. So get up" She insisted.

"Mel I don't want to" I replied pulling the cover's back up.

I felt the bed press in. "Robyn please we're all worried about you" Based on her tone I knew she was actually worried.

"Fine. Let me get dressed" I kick the covers off me and rose of the bed, staring at her.

She sighed and got up. "I will leave you to it. Meet us downstairs" She said before letting out a small smile and leaving.

I got out the bed, going straight through the bathroom to do my business. I stood in front of the mirror and my hair was nappy.

I stared at myself for a little bit, then walked towards the shower

I stared at myself for a little bit, then walked towards the shower. I took off all my clothes and just dropped them randomly on the floor, before stepping into the shower.

WITH ELIJAH

Elijah had sweat dripping off of him as he did his push up's. "Come on kid I know you could do better than that. Go lower" his trainer told the young man. Knowing this was nothing for him. 

Elijah's eyebrows furrowed a blank expression on his face as he went even lower in his pushup's letting his chest touch the floor before raising himself off.

He had four more to go and then he was done. He had missed 9 of 31 free throws. This was unacceptable to him so he decided to punish him self by doing a 150 pushup's and 10 laps around the training court as punishment. 

He had a game today and he can't be missing free throws especially when the time comes for his team to make free throws to win and he has to shoot them.

The trainer was amazed. He had never seen anyone who was so self disciplined. Elijah took his training seriously and any mess up more than three times. He would punish himself.