Chapter 15

"We're in big trouble." A voice said.

"People are literally calling for all our heads. I don't know what to do?" Another voice said.

"This is all Irene's fault. We shouldn't have listened to her. Now look at where this got us"

That was all this people could think about as they panicked. The entire Sierra Canyon staff were now in a meeting fear showing in their eyes realizing the world knew what they did to Elijah David and how they sabotaged his grades.

"They want the school to be closed down, also they want all the names of the kids who participated in his his daily beating and the one's who lead it. Also they want all the staff arrested but that all depends on if Elijah agrees to it." The Principal of the school said.

"So let's release a public statement to apologize, saying we had no idea and that we were trick. Then send a private apology letter to Elijah. Knowing him he is pretty forgiving. He will forgive us. We won't get arrested" The student councilor suggested.

The nurse had a frown on her face. Her colleagues really weren't getting how much trouble they were in. This wasn't just something that would go away after Elijah forgives them "But we will still lose face. It won't change the fact that we will be disgraced. My nursing license has been called into question as I refused to treat his injuries. It won't change the fact that we will be losing our license in our positions. I lost my nursing license earlier today. We can aske Elijah to not testify against us if he even agrees in the first place"

"She's right. The world has seen the video of how we let the students always beat Davis to he was almost dead. They even know that some of us staffs partook in his beatings and how he was refused treatment by nurse. This isn't easy. We are all done for whether we go to jail or not." Elijah's old Science teacher said.

"Look let's go with the student councilor idea. There's a huge chance of it working" The principal and the owner of the school decided.

They all sighed and agreed. This was going to be tough.

Elijah POV:

95

96

97

98

99

100

I dropped to the ground after finishing a hundred pull ups.

"Am on 100 pounds now right?" 

"Yeah and I want you to give me 80 bench press" Mr Lin said. 

I gave him a nod. I love the challenge and am sure I could do it with motivation. Also am way stronger now.

I laid on the bench, lookin up and placed both hands around bar handle. Mr Lin looking down at me with expectations. I lifted the weights with ease.

I pulled it down. That's one. I repeated the process of raising the weight up and pulling it down, two. I did it over and over again. By the time I got to sixty NINE my hand was getting a little sore.

70

71

72

I ain't feel any pain. But it doesn't change the fact that it feels like my arms were tired. But I wasn't going to let this stop me.

73

74

75

76

77

"What's wrong kiddo you getting tired. You could stop you know" Mr Lin said smugly

Hell No

78

79

80

I was done. With the help of Mr Lin I placed the bar back on it's holding places.

Mr Lin pat my back a few good times as I got up "You surprised me kid. I knew you had it in you to bench press 80, just had to push you." 

"Today we gone do some basketball drills. Before we do any Callisthenic or MMA an martial arts today. You got two more weeks before you get back in the NBA. You played good in your first three games and your team won. When you get back your going to be even better. "He explained I nodded. That's the plan.

 "They gone have no choice but to put some respect," Mr Lin said. But I didn't care if they put some respect on my name or not. I stopped caring what people thought about me after being hit by a car.

All I know is I wanted to be the greatest, greater than great. So great than when I retire from the NBA. They ain't gonna be able to compare me to any other player. They not gonna have a problem declaring me the goat. 

I will make Lakers regret ever trading me. I will make them regret all the shit they did to me. They gonna beg. I promise you they will beg for me to come back and I'ma tell them no. Memphis ain't gonna regret taking me in and treating me like family.

I plan on setting a legacy that no one would ever forget. Even if they wanted to. All this shit I been through just made me stronger. More determined but hard for me to trust people. But I will help people, I will always be kind and respectful to people. I will always be humble and that shit ain't going to change.

But no one and I mean no one would ever walk all over me like before. That's for sure.

A/N: I'ma post his final skill rating. Well not final, cause from now on. I plan on increasing his overall and some skill. Although not to much like that. I will also be writing some training scenes.