Chapter 37

RIHANNA'S POV:

"ROBYN WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BROTHERS?" My mom yelled as soon as she got the hospital mama Jane, Mama Tina and Mama Carol not to far behind.

"They attacked Elijah and he fought back" I replied blankly. I tried to warn them but no, they don't listen.

"Eli Elijah did this?" Auntie Janie said shocked "yeah" Nicki sighed. "Melissa why would you go to Devin's house and start shouting at Elijah. You also took Rorrey and Rajad knowing how they still act towards Elijah. I get your trying to protect me but based on our past with him due you think you should've have did that. Your only proving him right" I said to her Melissa who looked down.

Melissa raised her head up looking at me "I know and am sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Even Devin got mad and has not be picking up my calls. I know this will make it harder to earn his forgiveness and now Rajad and Rorrey are both heavily injured."  

I shook my head and walked away walking to quiet place to think. I was still haunted by the scars I saw all over his body. Part of those scars were caused by me and my family.

I couldn't really bring myself to yell at him to stop him from hitting my brothers. It took a why before Devin and Eric managed to pull him off.

It's one thing hearing about the damages and things but its one thing seeing it with your two eyes is another.

I was face to face with the damage my actions had cause. I really new I had to make it up to him even though I might not be able to get him back the justice he deserves but I could make up for my other actions and hope Elijah would end up forgiving me.

"They are awake now. You can go and see them now" The doctor announced. I could think about Elijah later right now I need to go see my stubborn brothers.

I followed my family into the room were my brothers were. My mom opened the door to their room and I saw them laying there covered in bandages and no longer hooked to machines.

"You guys are up" I said blankly "Robyn, Mom" Rajad said shocked as soon as he and Rorrey saw mom. 

"Mom you're" 

*SLAP*

Mom caught him off with a slap making all of us gasp. "What the hell is wrong with you? Since when did you two start acting like this? Yes we all used to beat on him but I told you all that has ended. Why would you go to his friends house to go and beat him up? For what? Now look at you, your both laying in the hospital bed almost all your bones broken." Mom yelled crying.

"I.. Am sorry mom. When we heard Robyn sad because of him. We thought to teach him a lesson. I guess we we got so used to beating him up that we weren't think about all the other stuff we heard about him" Rorrey stated

"We're really sorry mom. We know your disappointed in us. It was a stupid mistake we were never make again." Rajad added.

Nicki shook her head before lowly speaking "I think we all saw the damage we helped in doing to Elijah with our two eyes. It was horrible all those scars"

Beyoncé sighed "I've never seen so many scars on a person like that before. It felt like something you would see on TV except this time it was real."

ELIJAH

Two Days after :

91

92

93

I went fully down and rose back up 94. I repeated the process again making sure my chest was nearly touching the floor.

95

96

97

98

99

100. I got up after that fully done with my morning push. I went into the bathroom cleaned up and got ready for my private workout and training.

Arriving at the gym I went and did my laps on the cardio machine finishing them before moving to the weights. I added the amount of weights I needed and started doing my bench press. I did 40 and decided to end it there and focus on callisthenic for the next one hour. Doing all type of workouts to help to further with my abs, back, flexibility, strength, agility and endurance.

Now am in the basketball court.

Luckily having the most expensive condo here gave me access to private hours at the Apartment basketball court. Which gave time to personally train and improve what my trainers have taught me further and make myself a better and stronger player than before.

Pump fake, drive left left, stop and shoot. I watch as the ball fell right through the net before repeating the same process working on several drills on my own.

*Sigh* 

I came out the shower feeling refreshed after the workout, when I saw a notification pop up on my phone from Devin. Picking the phone up I read the message he sent.

(Light text is Devin. Bold is Elijah).

Yo Eli get dressed and meet at the PUMA'S branch here. 

They want to start working on your signature shoe.

                                                                                                             Alright. On my way

I texted my lips curling up a little as  I started to get dressed. I really can't wait.

( Imagine they were PUMA's)

I hopped in the G-Wagon and drove to my destination, memories of the event at Devin's house repeating itself in my head.

A/N: Another chapter released. I will try and release another chapter by tomorrow. Please comment and vote. Tell me your thoughts on the chapter and the characters in this chapter.