Chapter 39

Kendra and Odell stood in front of me looking at me "Elijah/little brother we're sorry".

"If I remember correctly am not your little brother you made sure that I knew that. You both told me that I wasn't your brother and Mrs. Davis said I wasn't her son. I though Asap Rocky was more of a brother to both of you than me what about George or Isaac are they your beloved brothers?" I asked call me petty but I was only stating facts.

They audacity for them to call me their brother after disowning me. Then say sorry like they were expecting me to forgive them.

"I know we said things that hurt you a lot, words that crushed your spirit, words that we can not take back as much as we want to but we are sorry. I am sorry for all the things I did. All the pain I put you through. The beatings, the insults and all the times I abandoned you. Am so sorry please forgive me please have mercy on me" Odell pleaded now full out crying.

"Am not God. Am not the one you should be asking of mercy. Am just a human a human's whose life you ruined. Even when you were still in Nigeria you would beat me along with your friends from school and take away the things I had. You and Kendra allowed your friends to do all sorts of things to me in school. Have you forgetting when you guys stripped me naked then proceeded to beat me with a belt and a cane laughing as I cried for you to stop or let's mot forget.

The time you guys looked me in a dirty disgusting closet after practically kicking me down a hill and nearly drowning me in the freezing cold waters of that river with no clothes and food to eat. I was left there all alone for three days no food, no water, no warmth, alone and afraid for my life. Why your mother pampered the both of you with well prepared snacks and orange juice. I had to be hospitalized and you lied to mom saying it was my fault for being in that situation. Have you forgotten I got stabbed to protect you from thugs/ cultists you and your friends had offended and you left me at their hands.

If they hadn't taking pity on me and taking me into their fraternity your friend would've killed me. Kendra I almost got raped and sexually assaulted by your friends and you did nothing and just laughed with them. Luckily I didn't thanks to a teacher. So no you have no rights to ask for mercy or forgiveness cause you guys didn't start treating me like this when we moved to America you've also been doing that to me in Nigeria when I was young except it was lowkey."

They looked down in shame as everyone's eyes widened at what I said "plus the only reason you were so quick to accuse me of being a rapist is to quench your guilt. I bet your girlfriends or you mother does not know that your an actual rapist. You joined your friends and raped one of your innocent female class mates brutally you laughed about it and beat her when she told you she was pregnant after her parents had kicked her out. One of your high school friends made her trip and she hit her head on a stone losing her life. The guilt hunts you so you were quick to call me a rapist to make your self feel better and less of a rapist. The school covered up for you cause one of your friends came from a rich home" I glared at him his raised his head at me staring at me in shock that  I knew what happened.

"Are you surprised I knew. I mean you and your friends bragged a lot about stupid shits so yeah"

"If there's one thing I hate is hypocrites and you to are definitely one" I stated in spite.

"WHAT?" everyone gasped in surprise at what they just heard. "Odell is this true ODELL" Mrs Jane yelled as Odell looked down ashamed.

Even Kendra looked at Odell shocked looking between Odell and Me and anytime she looked at me her face softened.

"Don't be surprised Mrs. Davis. Yeah you never did anything wrong except believe lies told about me and wrongfully punished me but you did pamper the two of them. You weren't ashamed of humiliating me in front of them plus my father was different from there's. Although we were all abandoned by our fathers.  They still treated me like outcast and only regret it cause they have finally realized that I was not my father and my father treated me worst than them. You thought you had angels but you actually had demons in white clothing" I explained before walking away making my to the backyard to get fresh air.

A/N: I will continue this in the next chapter. Anyway your thoughts On:

Elijah revealing his past with his siblings?

Thoughts on Odell. Are you shocked about what Elijah said.

What about his sister Kendra?