Chapter 35

ELIJAH'S POV:

"Do I really have to wear this?" I asked staring at the suit place neatly in front of me. "Yeah it's a very important event at PUMA. So you need to dress classy." Devin replied before leaving the room with his brother both already dressed up.

*Sigh*

I picked up the black suit pant, putting both my legs in before pulling it up and buckling it. Before putting on the long sleep shirt and suit. Looking in the mirror while buttoning up my suit. It looks nice, not to much.

 It looks nice, not to much

" I knew you would like it. It simple but suits you" Eric said patting my back "let's go our ride is here."

"We just go there greet some of the guest. make a few conversation here and there you just have to be in attendance. After most of the major things are done you can leave" Devin explained.

-

"Elijah your here thank you for coming" The PUMA executive that I signed with said as soon as he saw me, 

"Thank you for inviting me" I replied shaking his hand "let me introduce to the other executives of PUMA.  As one of the main ambassador for this company we will like to introduce to some of our main executives, designers and manufacturers  who will be helping you in creating your signature sneaker and the media team who will be helping you  promote it" 

That's what we did for the next one hour being introduced to some of the important people in PUMA company and speaking with them. I saw some other athlete even Neymar was here.

"What's good Eli?" 

I looked to see Jay Z standing there with a smug look. I just stared at him not saying anything back. He sighed "look why don't we put everything behind us and you come back to Roc Nation" He brought his hands forward towards me as if he was expecting me to shake it.

 I was about to turn around and walk away when he grabbed my shoulder with a strong hold at least he though "this is a one in a lifetime opportunity kid come back to Roc Nation. We will get you a better manager.  I am one of the ambassadors for PUMA so I can assure you keep the contract." 

I looked at the hand on my shoulder then looked at him. "Am sorry but I am not interested"  was my reply but her still he kept his hold on my shoulder "am trying to be nice here kid. Stop trying to act tough. I wasn't asking I was telling you to know your place and respect yourself" He said in a demanding tone with a serious face.

"Respect your ugly old age and let me go. I have no interest of signing with Roc Nation, besides I have already signed with excel sport so no." 

He glared at me. I guess he is trying to intimidate me thinking I was still the same kid. Guess he never hear the news.

"Let go " I said more boldly. "You have no choice ahhh the fuck" He groaned in pain as I grabbed his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it till the point his wrist looked like it would break.

"I am not obligated to do anything you tell me to do. You kicked me out of Roc Nation and you made sure the world new I was no longer a part of it. So deal with it and leave me alone. I would be stupid to trust a company that accepted bribes that gave me low contracts. A company that took the little earnings I made for their selves. "  I dropped his hand and turned around walking away.

I grabbed a drink and went to the balcony leaving over the railing as I took a sip from my drink. "Elijah"

Not turning around I already knew who it was. Rihanna. "I know you don't want to speak to me, or even look at me or even be around me at all. But I just want you to know am sorry. I've wronged you in so many ways taking advantage of your kindness and love for me. I have humiliated you every chance I got. but instead you repaid me back with kindness and more love. You sacrificed your life for me many times and instead of saying thank you I left you to die am sorry. You gave me a shoulder to cry on and I turned my back on you when you needed one" She expressed, her voice softening.

"Please I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but I am willing to do anything to earn that. Just please give me a chance. " She placed her hand on mine and I quickly snatched it back.

"Is this a prank? Where's the camera's?" I asked turning to look at her and glaring right into her eyes. "What?" She said shocked.

"I see you still continue to take me for a fool. " I replied growling at her.

"You cheated on me severally and took pride in it, you made sure to let me know I was a nobody. You had your fun ganging up on me and beating me up with Melissa and your brothers. As if that's not all Rocky got a way with nearly killing me several times thanks to you and your status. You really want to earn my forgiveness then give me back the justice I deserve, the one I never got because of you when Rocky had put me in comas or the times when your worker took time torturing me and you  sat there and watch"

"And let your bitch ass brothers know that next time they ever try to attack me thinking am still the same Elijah, they used as punching bags. I will have fun crushing every bones in there bodies in front of you. Go back and tell Melissa and the rest of your friends who put you up to this that this fake feeling of remorse you trying to show ain't working. Jokes over and I ain't stupid enough to fall for your shit again. I gave you my heart and all the love I had to offer and played with it, crushed it and threw it in the trash. You love to play games with me get my hopes up for your amusement and end up getting played by niggas. You might be Rihanna but men don't see any self value in you other then fame, sex and bragging right. And that's because you keep letting yourself be so" I told her then left her there.

Ain't got time for her bullshit tonight.

A/N: Another chapter made. Hope you enjoy. Please vote and comment!

Also you think Elijah right for talking to Rihanna like that?

Did she deserve all the things he said to her?

Do you think Rihanna is going to work hard to earn his forgiveness?

Also what are your thoughts on the Jay Z situation?

You guys already know they are going to be back together. But before bringing them back together with Nicki and Beyoncé. Should I make Elijah date someone, making Rihanna, Beyoncé and Nicki jealous.