Chapter 32

Driving through the street with his G-wagon. He finally arrived at his team arena for the game against La Clippers getting out the car and grabbing his bag and other things he needed for the game.

Elijah walked through the pathway passing many camera's as they were all wowed by how he looked. They also had a focus on his fashion.

 They also had a focus on his fashion

 ( Imagine they were Puma's).

"Nice Outfit Eli" A random voice amongst the camera men said. "Thank you" was my short reply. I arrived at the team locker room. "Oh shit this nigga looking fresh" Jaren said stretching his hand as a way to block Brandon and Dillion while they leaned back hyping me up.

"Wait Wait"  Adam's formed his finger into a makeshift camera and pretended to be taking pictures of me "Over her Eli, Over Eli" 

*Ktchh" 

He made noises of Camera taking pictures and I just played along letting out poses making them cheer even more.

"Damn We got like three more games after this then we have team practice and then we go on break" Dillion voice out as we switched to our jersey and I put on my Puma Jcole Rs Dreamer. Which was one of the many sneakers gifted to me by Puma.

"Yeah this shit stressful. Can't wait for break. I'ma be knocked out in my bed"  Jaren added. Yeah we had tight schedule this week but nothing I can't handle. Am used to not resting, so it wasn't a problem for me.

"Am Kevin Harlan and welcome to today's game is between La Clippers and the Memphis grizzlies in their home court. The clippers are the 16th seed in the west with Memphis being the 5th seed and 5th favorite team in the west as of right now"

"Kevin what are your thoughts on todays game. Do you think Memphis can pull out with the win?" 

"Although they've been winning a lot and losing a few. Am not to sure how this game is going to go. I mean Clippers has the Claw Kawai Leonard and Paul George. Both are NBA all stars. while Memphis team players are still young in the game. So this might be a tough game for Memphis" Kevin Harlan replied.

Tracy shook his head disagreeing " I don't quite agree with that. Lakers is team filled with all stars. I mean they got Lebron and Anthony Davis and they still lost to this team filled with young stars. I mean Elijah scored a career 70 plus points on them and lets not forget the Warriors. So them winning is no depended on whether the opposing players have superstar. It all depend on how they handle ball on all possessions. "

Tracy looked at his colleagues as he continued speaking "can they build momentum early in the game and carry it to the game ends" He finished

"Will just have to wait and see" Shaq states shrugging.

Tip off started and the ball went to  the Clippers. In which Paul George brought the ball forward. Only to be guarded by Elijah.

He made a pass to Kawahi who caught the pass driving towards the basket and dunking it despite Steven Adams being there.

Memphis were now offense as an inbound pass was made to their main point guard Elijah who brought the ball up the court dribbling pass defense easily and drove towards the basket with speed dunking into the rim. 

By the end of the first quarter Memphis was leading by nine points, thanks to Elijah who had finished the quarter with 9 points 3 assist and no rebounds. The second quarter started with Clippers having the ball and tying the score in 32-32 just 3 minutes into the second quarter.

"Elijah Davis to Desmond Bane THREEEee" 

"What a smooth pass from Elijah to his teammate setting him up for nice shot and Desmond Bane with the perfect release" Ernie Johnson spoke as his colleagues nodded.

"Whewww"

The final whistle blew signifying the end of the game as Clippers won by 2 points. 

"And the final whistle just blew looks like the clippers took this one. But man was that close we even had to go to over time. But the Memphis did put their best. It looks like the clippers shut them out" Tracy McGrady said to the mic.

"I mean what do yo expect there was no way they were going to beat the Clippers so easily. They  weren't playing smart that's all" Kevin Harlan voiced out as both team players shook hands with each other.

"You still can't deny that they did their best. This game was tough and at least they only lost by two points. Plus their next game is against the Clippers at their home court" Tracy argued not liking the way Kevin Harlan was trying to down play their efforts.

Elijah walked into the tunnel a little sad at their lost but still glad they put their best. Jaren chugged his bottle of water before speaking "Men ain't nobody could say we ain't try our best we'll get the next one"

"Yeah I would've have said we should go to the club but we'll save that for the next game we have against the Clippers"

"And you got to be there Eli. We finna get you some bitches" Clarke said. I choked on my Gatorade after hearing what he said.

A/N: Merry belated Christmas everyone. And sorry for not updating. I've been really sick and stressed out better now.