Chapter 10

NO ONE'S POV:

"Jane have you checked the news yet" Tina said rushing into her best friend house, Carol and Monica behind her.

"No what happened?" She asked placing her bible that she was reading  on the table

"Don't freak out but you should check the news" Monica responded. She looked at the them confused before grabbing the TV remote and turning it on.

Since the TV was on CNN. They just happened to be talking about it.

People were absolutely shocked. When it was confirmed that NBA Memphis player Elijah Davis was innocent and was actually framed for rape. His accuser Selina Jefferson was caught to be having sex with Rapper and Singer Rihanna's boyfriend Asap Rocky in public. Were they also said that they had set up Elijah despite the fact that Elijah had actually helped her. The duo had no idea that they were heard on an Instagram live and recorded.

Seeing this and hearing this.  Jane dropped the remote in shock. "What?"

"He's innocent" Tina said with a sad look. 

"That's not all. Where is Irene? She needs to get her ass down here and answer some questions" Carol said, with anger written all over her face.

"There's also been rumors of Elijah being abused throughout his years as a child and as young adult. As someone who claimed to have lived with Mrs. Davis  sister when Elijah was just five said that.

Mrs. Davis would leave Elijah over at her siblings house and when she left with Odell and her daughter. They would put him through cruel punishments, starve him and him sleep outside especially when it was raining.

The list of torture that this man mentioned that they would do to him was cruel I can't even say most of them without crying. 

I mean your telling me he went through all this and his mother did nothing. Is it that she didn't know or she just didn't care. I mean am shocked cause I look at the way her eldest children are and I had so much respect for her.

But the fact that she neglected her youngest to the point that her family would come and tell her all sorts of lies about him and she would believe it it's crazy. I mean wasn't she thinking that maybe just maybe something must be wrong. Why didn't she try to investigate it.

According to this person that was just the icing on the cake of what he went through. Even posted pictures of what is supposed to be a younger Elijah with a brutally broken body.

In the many photos this man posted. The younger Elijah looked to have been brutally whipped/ To the point that his whole back was bleeding, all type of whip marks on him, he also looked to have been stabbed with words carved on his body.

His arms look broken and you could see the burn marks on him. Let's not forget his ribcage are literally showing. I mean he's so skinny he looks like he could break at any moment. So you know he was starved.

There was a picture posted of a young boy with bruises and Jane knew that face very well. It was her son. It was Elijah.

As if that wasn't bad enough. He was was always bullied and beaten throughout his years at Sierra Canyon High school. Several Old video of Elijah's being ganged up on an beaten were found. You could see the teacher and workers stand there and do nothing. Some of them even joining in.

I mean take a close look this is literally Elijah being beaten unconscious. He was sabotaged in High School, by both teacher, student's and the principal. This was a kid that is literally considered to be a 4.0 GPA student. 

The teachers were switching his grades with other students, cause they knew that his so called family would believe what ever they say and not look into the matter. I mean they said his dumb but this is a video of student giving him their home works. I mean make it make sense.