Chapter 27

"Elijah ohhh. An that's another win for Memphis. They are on fire this season"

"Elijah a pass to Dillion Brooks he shoot's AND HE SCORES!. But that wasn't enough to give Memphis the win against the Celtics but still we can't deny was a huge help to his team. Whether it's his passing or shooting."

"Elijah Davis with crazy dunk. This kid has been unstoppable this last few games"

"And Memphis with the win their thirteenth win in this  season with only three losses"

(Imagine it wasn't Ja's face. Am trying to find a free app to use to edit my pictures. For Instagram and twitter post in my story. Bare with me please).

ESPN: Elijah Davis still dominating even after 75 points career high #MemphisGrizzlies #No12

Elithegoat: @ESPN Yo this nigga Eli going off 

Memphiscity: @ESPN @Elithegoat Yeah he's getting better and better every game he plays

Lebronfan: @ESPN how does this affect Lebrons legacy

Nasty: @ESPN @Lebronfan facts. We all know Elijah still a trash and a bitch that's why Rihanna left his bitch ass for Rocky and we know Lebron smashed her

Draco: ESPN @Nasty the same Rocky that embarrassed Rihanna few days after Eli's late father said her Karma was going to come back to her

Younggod: @ESPN @Nasty @Draco right. We acting like in the first game Eli had against the Lakers. Rihanna wasn't looking all googly eyes at Eli. Then got all sad and puppy eyed when Elijah didn't even acknowledge her. It took Rocky showing her ass for her to realize she lost a good nigga

Nasty: @ESPN @Draco @Younggod Elijah still trash though and Rihanna probably felt pity for him.

Unknown: @ESPN @Nasty how he trash when he dropped 75 points, 8 assists, 8 rebounds and 3 blocks on Lebron. Then proceeded to get three back to back thirty points game. And very much looks to me that Rihanna finally opened her eyes to see she fucked up and something tells me she did more than cheat on Elijah

-

"Hey Eli come in man" Excel Sports agency owner and also Elijah's personal consultant in the company. Which is cool? Imagine having the owner of one of the biggest sport agency in the world as your own agent in the company.

"Hey Jeff how's the family ?" Elijah said as he walked into the room closing the door behind him.

"Hello" Elijah greeted the unknown man in the room who gave him a small smile before the shook hands.

"Nice to meet you Elijah" The man said.

"Nice to meet you to Mr." 

"Fedrick" The now known Fedrick replied

"Nice to meet you Mr Fedrick" Elijah continued, he then turned towards his good friend, manager and personal agent.

"What's good Eli?" Devin said before dapping him up.

"Non much. How you?" He asked.

"Man am chilling. Jeff wanted to talk to us about something important" Devin stated to his client.

"Yeah you explained that to me on the phone" Elijah said as Jeff patted him on the back suggesting for him to take a sit.

"Well Elijah the reason why I called you and your agent here. Devin told me he's been asking about sneaker contracts. He also told me about what you want in a sneaker and I got to say it makes a lot of sense. Most rookies and even Veterans that get signed automatically want to go with Nike, Jordan or Adidas without thinking about it. Just because their so many NBA superstars are signed to them. But you thought outside of the box and realize those companies wouldn't give you that much attention when they sign you, even if your playing good. They have so much players to focus on before they focus on you and you even get to create your own sneakers. " Jeff stated as Fedrick nodded along.

"Luckily Jeff here reached out. He's one of the main representative for PUMA and he is here to speak to you about PUMA wanting to give you an endorsement contract. Fedrick" Jeff pointed towards Fedrick to take over.

"Yeah to add to what Jeff said. After how well you've played so far. PUMA as a whole wanted to immediately sign you. We believe you will fit perfectly with our brand. See you have a lot of story to tell and we want to help spread that story to the word if you want. Furthermore Nike, Adidas, Jordan and Under Armor already got Lebron, Jordan obviously, Kyrie, Harden and Curry. They won't give you the support you need like we would do. Right now PUMA is focusing more on young athletes" Fedrick grabbed a file from his suitcase and placed it in front of me.

"PUMA is offering you a four year $195 million deal. This comes with your own signature shoe, sneaker color way and so on. With a special team that would work with your agents in creating the signature sneakers of your dreams and marketing it. Am talking ad, billboards. We're also looking to make you the main ambassador for not just basketball but sports. The contract also comes with a signing bonus of $7 million" 

Elijah's eyes were slightly wide at this. "What? Are you serious?" Elijah and Devin asked at the same time.

"Why don't you see for yourself" Fedrick replied and that's just what they did. They opened the file and read through everything even the little words which Elijah could see perfectly thanks to his sharp visions.

"Damn you answered all the questions I wanted to ask and everything here seems legit" Devin said after reading and rereading the contract looking at Jeff and Fedrick. Then looked at Elijah to let him know the contract was good.

Elijah thought about it and it sounded to good to be through so he read through the contract again in disbelieve. But everything the representative said was true. After rereading several times there was no hidden agenda in the contract.

Elijah made sure to not show his excitement as he looked at Jeff, then Fedrick and said "I would love to be a part of the PUMA family" 

He read it again secretly acting like he couldn't see were the signature line was before signing the contract.

"Welcome to the family Elijah. We promise you won't be disappointed" 

A/N: Another chapter updated. Enjoy! 

Also vote and Comment

Let me know your thoughts on the whole twitter feed in this book.

How do you feel about Elijah's sneaker deal? Do you feel like he deserves it ?