Chapter 14

She's so Pretty 😍

            She's so Pretty 😍

"Rocky is a dog for this shit. To think after everything you did for him. He gone pull this shit" Melissa said.

"With his big jaw looking ass. I swear you don't realize how ugly a nigga truly is till they pull some fucked up shit" Nicki said and I couldn't agree with her more. I looked at Rocky like he was truly handsome but I realized that he wasn't all that  when I found out who he truly was.

"I thought I had it worst. After finding out Jay been cheating on me for a whole year now again. Even fathering a child." Bey said frowning. Her eyes red it looked like she had been crying.

"I swear am re-beating his ass when next I see him. I'ma pull a whole Aunt Janie.  Bey I told you to leave his harambe looking ass but no. Now look" Solange said and I choked a little at what she said.

"I swear all nigga's ain't shit" Nicki said taking a sip out of her wine.

See this were my main bitches right here. And this what we do when we not busy. Go to each others houses, talk, drink some wine, smoke and have fun. But today shit was different.

As if all of us were having horrible shit that went down in our relationship.

"Not all niggas. A whole lot of nigga's ain't shit. But there are some rare one's. But we didn't go for them or we had them and treated them like shit. A very good example we all know or the whole world now knows Elijah" Mitchell said, making a frown make it's way upon my face.

It became silent for a while "Mitchell" Bey said.

"Nah she's right. Elijah was the only nigga I know that actually respected women, respected the fuck out of Robyn practically worshipped the ground she walked on. But she let him go for Rocky's bitch ass. So she has no one to blame but herself"

"Solange stop" Nicki said.

"Let's all be honest with ourselves. Elijah never did any of us any wrong. There was never a time where he disrespected us or called us disrespectful ass names. There was nothing we didn't ask him to do for us that he didn't go above and beyond to do for us, without hesitation. We just decided to hate him cause we saw his family doing so. There was never a time he didn't see any of us sad and never ask if we were okay or check on us" Solange said. I frowned she was right.

Elijah had never disrespected anyone of us. In any way.

"Nicki. When you had a flu and could barely talk. Who was there to take care of you. Despite the fact that you slapped him and momma Carol poured water on him. Who cooked for you, cleaned your house, ran you a hot bath and walked a whole mile to go the store and get grocery's for you." Solange said and Nicki looked down a little.

"When you were on your period Nicki and you could barely walk. Despite the fact that you were yelling at him and attacking him for no reason. Who was there for you?" Solange asked.