Chapter 25

" OHHHH. WHAT A DUNK FROM DAVIS" Kevin Harlan yelled into the mic. It was just a few minutes into the first quarter of the second game between Memphis and Lakers.

"Before we continue here are Memphis starting five: Elijah Davis and Desmond Bane at the guards. Brandon Clarke at Small forward, Jaren Jackson Jr at power forward and Steven Adams at center" Ernie Johnson announced.

Jr made a three point shot and Brandon Clarke inbounded the ball to Elijah. Elijah takes the ball down the court, doing a quick cross over getting passed Rondo, driving to the basket and dunked the ball into the rim with both hands.

As the Rojon Rondo brought the ball down the court, he called for an iso believing he could personally take Elijah down while humiliating him.

That was a big mistake as Elijah used his finger tips to push the ball out his hands. Quickly grabbing the ball before Rondo did. He ran up the court dashing straight for the rim.

As he mad his way close to the rim. He jumped into the air once he reached the free throw line, holding the ball in one hand as he slammed the ball into the basket.

"AND THE DUNK FROM ELIJAH OHH"  

"Did I just see that" Ernie Johnson said surprised.

"Ernie I think everyone was surprised by that dunk" Mark Johnson said. The crowd all jumped up in excitement from that dunk.

They have seen that type of dunk in dunk contest but it's been long since they had seen it in a game. The fact that Elijah had did so smoothly. After transitioning from defense to offense.

"Mark right now Memphis is leading the game 19- 12. That's a seven point league. Do you think they could keep playing they way they are playing now or are you expecting their game plan to falter a bit?" Ernie asked

"Ernie I actually think they could maintain their league and increase it the way they are playing on both sides of the court. " Mark replied looking at his colleagues.

"To add to what Mark is saying. Memphis came into this game dominating. With Elijah scoring the first point for his team and also making a couple assist.  They are were they need to be. Grabbing rebounds and taking smart shots. But I do very much like that dunk Elijah just did:" Tracy McGrady added.

Second Quarter came and the first two minutes in weren't so good for Memphis. Lebron brings the ball up and passes to Rondo who did a pump fake passing the ball to Jr. Seeing Jr was being guarded by Jackson Kyle Kazuma sets a screen for Jr. Allow him to create space and take a three point shot making it.

"Jr Threeeee" The Lakers sound system announced.

"That's now 10 points for a Jr Smith. Increasing the Lakers League by 8. Memphis should have played better defense.

"BOO YOU SUCK" a Laker fan screamed.

"YOU MIGHT NOT BE A MONSTER OR  A RAPIST BUT YOUR STILL A BITCH BOY" Another yelled this caught the officials and Memphis team member and fans by surprise.

"YOUR TRASH" Lakers fans started to scream out hoping to fuck with his mind. Elijah wasn't surprised by this but the words they said to him made him freeze as memories of those words being said to him flooded.

"You heard that nigga. You might have switched teams but you still a trash player" Kyle Kazuma said to Elijah in his ear, before running off to other side of the court.

The Lakers fans believing that they succeeded and that their words got to him. If only they knew.

"Man snap out of it Eli. Don't let this niggas get to you dawg" Jaren Jackson said placing his hand on his teammate shoulder.