Chapter 11

ROBYN'S POV:

"OH SHIT" Jen yelled

"What?" Me and Mel asked.

"Look" She showed me her phone and what I saw made my  eyes widened. Selina Jefferson Elijah's Davis accuser. Worked together with Rihanna's boyfriend Asap Rocky to frame him. 

I read some more.

It came as a surprise to everyone. When Rihanna's  boo Asap Rocky was caught on Instagram Live feed. Sneaking into a women's changing room with Selina were you could hear them have sex.

The duo had idea they were on live or being recorded . When they dropped they bomb that they had worked together to frame NBA player Elijah of rape, to get rid of him so that Rocky could get with Rihanna and use her fame and influence for his benefits.

When Selina went on live she was confronted. At first she tried to deny it but after being showed the video she confessed that it was a set up and she and Rocky have been messing round throughout his relationship with Rihanna.

What?

This can't be true. Rocky wouldn't do this to me. I saw the video and I pressed it increasing the volume.

You see a female on live in what looks to a changing room in a mall. Behind her a man and a woman were seen going into a changing room. The live started going crazy pointing out it was Rocky before someone pointed out the woman was Selina.

I did not need to zoom in or brighten the screen more than it already was to know that the man was Rocky.

Few minutes after they got into the changing room you could hear them laughing and flirting. That voice was Rocky I couldn't deny that. Then I heard it the moans and grunts as Asap told her she had the best pussy.

"Rocky... No this can't be true" I said. We arrived home and got out the car. I was still in denial. Ain't no way Rocky wouldn't do this right. After everything I've done for him.

"Robyn calm down. There must be a misunderstanding somewhere" Melissa said. I got my key and unlocked the door opening it and stepping into my house.

The first thing I saw was clothes scattered all over the house. Some of the clothes I recognized as Rocky the other I picked up.

"Is that a woman's clothes and shoe" Jen said

"This definitely is not mine" I said the clothes smelled of cheap perfume. I dropped it not able to handle the smell.

"Did you hear that" Melissa said.

I was going to ask her what then I heard it. The moans coming from upstairs. Don't tell me he's.

I ran up the stair making a quick stop to grab a bat. Before going to my bedroom where I heard the moans and grunts coming from.

"Oh God I can't believe Rihanna is so stupid to think you were in love with her. I mean she's such a bitch. I can't believe she believed Elijah was actually cheating on her or the fact that she believed he actually raped Selina. I mean look at him. Elijah was to foolishly in love to do anything that would hurt her emotionally or physically. Despite the fact she was cheating on him. Elijah has never even had sex with any woman before or kissed anyone" the female said.

"You dead ass" I heard Rocky say

"Yeah. That means Rihanna's been the cheater in the relationship. I mean Elijah even took a bullet for her when he found out I planned on shooting her" She said making my eyes widened did Elijah really do  this.

"People swear Rihanna's innocent in their relationship they don't know how much of horrible person she was to the person who actually gave a fuck about her. She is so easily manipulated" The female said I frowned at this.