Chapter 36

RIHANNA'S POV:

I stood there for what felt like an hour after Elijah left his words registering in my head. "Rob your here. I was looking for you to know if your ready to leave now or you still want to stay. There pretty much done, just drinking and talking at this points" Jen said as she stepped unto the balcony.

"Here. Am ready to go home" I replied trying to hold back the tears that were already sliding down my face.

"Rob what happened?" She asked softly but I just ignored her, walking past her and heading for the exist of the party. Although she was stopped by some of the people at the party who wanted to talk to her, but she managed to get in the car with Jen not to far behind.

"Where to Miss. Fenty?" Her driver asked

"Home!" She replied keeping it short. She didn't feel like saying anything else as she felt to weakened emotionally to have long conversations.

Is this a prank

You really want to earn my forgiveness. Give me back the justice I deserve

I gave you my heart  and all the love I had to offer and you crushed it and threw in the trash

You might be Rihanna but men don't see any value in you but sex, fame and bragging rights

 Those words continued to ring in my head over and over again as I just stared at the window. "Rob" Jen slightly yelled making me snap out my thoughts.

"Hmm" I hummed "you've been spaced out for minutes, were home" Jen said making me nod as I got out the car and walked into the house not bothering to saying anything to anyone not even Melissa. Just went straight into my room, took of my make up and dress. Then went straight to sleep.

The Next Day:

"Rob what happened yesterday? Ever since I found you in the balcony at the party your whole mood changed. What the fuck happened?" Jen asked

"Do we need to beat anyone's ass?" Nicki asked all of them surrounding me. "The moment Jen called to tell us you've been sad since you've came back from the party. We knew something happened and rushed here. Tell us what happened?" Bey asked each of them asking questions one after the other.

I gave a low chuckle "you don't have to worry about me. Am fine" they didn't seem to believe it " stop lying what happened Rob"

I gave a deep sigh "I saw Elijah at the party last night" this immediately stooped their chatter "What?" They all said. "He was at the party. But I thought it was a PUMA party and only those signed to PUMA or who work for PUMA were invited"

"I thought so too" I replied now thinking about it 'Oh Yeah I overheard Devin saying something about how Elijah signed a multimillion dollar sneaker endorsement contract with PUMA a week or two ago" Melissa said

 My eyes widened at that. I didn't even know about that. Imagine my surprise when I saw Elijah at the event I should've known. "Wait so what happened between you and Elijah did he ignore you again"

I shook my head no although I wished he did. But I knew I deserved it. I needed to hear it no matter how much it hurts. "I saw Jay trying to bribe and force him to come back to Roc Nation and leave his current agency" I started off.

"What? What the hell is wrong with Jay is he slowly losing his senses?" Bey said "now you know damn well he old and with all the things he did to Elijah coming to life of cause he is going senile" Solange added

"Anyway Elijah refused and I saw him at the balcony drinking and I tried to talk to him. I told him I was sorry for all I did to him and that I want his forgiveness. But " I paused