Chapter 14

Minho pov
"hyung" I heard han said entering the kitchen .
"hey, han. Why are you up?" I asked we
"I need to use the bathroom... Why are you up" he said seating next to me.
"i could not sleep" i murmured
"how long have you been here?" he said blinking in confusion.
"I..." I glanced at the time... It is 5:30 am..." 2 hours" I added
"just sitting like this?" he asked making me nod
"I am thinking about changbin..." I murmured.
"I figured" he replied. "I......" he was about to talk but my phone start ringing.

"chan hyung" I said confused.
" put him on speaker" han said.i took the call and did as  he asked .
"minho sorry for waking you" cha said.
"I am up don't worry" I replied.
"oh good... We found changbin attacker" he announced.
"are you at the station I am coming..."
" we found his body....the serial killer killed him..." he replied.
"what.... I mean he is from sliver stone but...How did you found out he is binie attacker?" I asked.
"we found his motorcycle....and a message" he replied.
"what does it say?" han asked.
" it says ' I was watching this one close...he was on my killing list I heard of what he did to seo changbin so I took care of him... No need to thank me love 3'" he said.
" on his list... He has a whole list" I murmured .

"this is even worse than we thought" chan said from the other line.
"yes.... Hyung we will see you at the station later,bye" I said hanging up.
"you are not going to visit changbin hyung?" han asked confused.
"I will go at the lunch break...for now we need to focus on this killer he is getting on my nerve" I said clenching my hand.

Chan pov
I walked toward my office, bowing at people who bowed to me before they went back to their work. I saw seungmin chatting with jeongin, he made eye contact with me then looked away. What's up with him.... Did I do something wrong?
"detective Kim, detective yang my office now" I said with a high voice before I entered my office.
They both followed " did you need something sir?" jeongin asked.
"close the door" I replied taking my seat.
"is everything alright ?" jeongin asked glancing toward seungmin then back to me.

"you tell me... You have been ignoring me... Did I do something wrong?... Did I make you somehow uncomfortable?
It would be appreciated if you tell me we are not going to work... Just don't ignore me" I said with a heavy sight.
"you didn't do anything wrong.... It is me... I don't think I can... I can be with you" seungmin said looking at the ground.
"you could have told me that you did not like our date..."
"I did.... But I am sorry I can't " he answered before he ran outside.
"hyung... I am sorry ... Just know you did not do anything wrong" jeongin sadly smiled at me.
"why then?" I asked confused.
"not my place to say but... He is feeling guilty..." jeongin murmured.
"about..." i said standing up
"sorry I need to go" he said bowing then left.

I dropped into my chair clenching my hair in frustration.
"chan hyung" minho said entering my office.
"oh... Hey" I said looking at me.
"are you okay?" he asked .
"no... But it can wait.... We need to find this killer minho...people start thinking that we are not worthy...and our bosses are getting frustrated...they may appoint a special team and get us off the case" I said.
"what no way... They can't do this " he said shaking his head .
"they can... And they will minho" I replied."they didn't say anything about it yet... But it can happen" I added.
"any leads from the last murder?" minho asked.
"Unfortunately no....are you visiting bin after?" I said
"yes...at lunch break we need to question him too" he answered" I will get going" he added before he left.

Hyunjin pov
I groaned walking inside my house to clean up before returning to the hospital.
I threw my clothes in the laundry machine before I took a hot shower.
I did not get much sleep last night I am out of energy, I stepped out of the bathroom getting ready to leave.....

"han, are you here for changbin hyung?" I asked the boy who was about to knock on my office door.
"yes....but I was looking for you too...were did you go?"he said with a raised brow.
"just my house to change, let's go to changing room I need to check in him"I said looking at the time.
He nodded as we walked together to the room.
"I told you I don't know" a yell came from inside the room making han and I exchange a look before we entered.
"hyung.. You just had a brain surgery calm down" felix said pushing changbin back.