Chapter 16

Minho pov
I just stood looking at the two boys hugging han thanking him...i smiled at them seonghwa and hongjoong.
"we really missed you... And thank you for what you did" hongjoong said.
"it is my job after all... Sorry for not staying in contact with you... "han smiled."that's minho hyung my boyfriend and a detective ."han said looking at me.
"thank you too" seonghwa bowed.
"as han said it is our job" I smiled.
My phone starts ringing "sorry I need to take this." I told the three boys who nodded before they start chatting happily.
"yes" I answered the phone."I am coming" I took a deep breath hanging on the call.

"hanie...i have something to do before going home see you there " I said making him nod.
"oh, okay..."he smiled.
"see you" I pecked his cheeks heading toward the parking lot before I remembered that I came with han in his car.
I sight taking a cab, I was lost in my thoughts...i looked at the side mirror to see a black car it is been after me since I left the station.i shook my head focusing on the road, the car pulled back in front of the house.
"here goes nothing " I said entering the house.

Hyunjin pov
After his operation at morning
"hyunjin is she okay?" San asked as I left the OR, wooyoung was next to him squeezing his hand.
"yes, she is .don't worry" I said making him jump pulling me into a hug.
I cleared my throat making him pull back.
"sorry"he said stretching his head.
"it is hongjoong hyung" wooyoung said as his phone start ringing.
"yes...what"he yelled "okay stay calm hyung"he said hanging up.
"what happened?" San asked.
"hwa hyung was arrested with murder"he answered making San gasp.
Not my business. I thought " sorry I need to go...i have a patient to check on"I said leaving them behind. Wow seonghwa who thought.

I knocked at changbin's door I entered after I heard an approval.
"hey, how are you feeling ?" I asked examining him.
"I am good" he answered
"hyung...what business you have with the mafia?" I asked making him frown.
"hyunjin...you have no right to question me" he answered making me bite my cheeks trying to calm down.
"I have if it means that I would put felix in danger" I calmly said.
"it won't..."
"are you sure of that?" I asked making him look away" lix have suffered enough hyung... He lost his mom when she took her life and his dad in a mental hospital after the death of his wife... You know that right" he hummed not looking at me.

"if you are going to get him in trouble it is better if you leave him" I said making him look at me with wide eyes.
"I can't .... I love him.."
"if you do let him go...you are in trouble I know that... If he gets hurt I will make you regret it" I said glaring at him.
"hyunjin" felix said entering the room.
"felix, how long have you been there for?" changbin asked surprised .
"long enough" he replied glaring at me.
"I can protect myself hyunjin... I am sure that I won't need your help or his at that matter" he pointed toward changbin.
"felix...."
"I know you want to keep me safe... But I don't need. Don't interfere in my personal life like that again in" he cut me.
"at least make him tell you why they are after him exactly " I yelled in frustration
"if he can't say anything about it...i trust him" he replied .
"lix, please be careful " I sight leaving toward my office.

The rest of my day went as usual before I went back home. I opened the door to be welcomed with silence, I am the surgeon yet they are the ones who are never home.
A light noise from the kitchen picked my interest, I carefully went toward it to find minho hyung fighting with the oven.
"work you piece of shit" he said hitting it from frustration.
I chuckled at his expressions he was so focused ,biting his tongue while his eyebrow was frowning.
He looked at me surprised then straightened up trying to look serious...he is cute I will give him that.
"when did you came mcdreamy"he asked.
"oh, you think I am hot thank you"I said winking at him.
"you know Derek" he asked surprised.
"yeah" I nodded.
He hummed giving his full attention toward me"when I said mcdreamy I didn't't mean you resemble him in the hotness part...you are just as arrogant as him"he said crossing his arms with a glare.