Chapter 27

Minho pov
I laid on the bed watching the ceiling, han was resting his head on top of my chest as I caressed his hair.
"hyung" he said making me hum in response .
"what do you think about jeongin's behavior?" he asked making me sight.
"I don't know hanie, I know we don't seem close....me and him, but I genuinely care about the boy if he is in trouble I hope he tells us or tells someone who can help" I replied.
"yeah, he is a good kid" han agreed.
"where is hyunjin?" I asked .
"he went to buy some groceries "han answered seating up" he will be back any moment, let's go and prepare for dinner" he added.
"we are going to cook" I asked with wide eyes.
"yes and you are our main chef now get up, we have a whole house to fed" he said dragging me away.
"I thought we are here to rest" I whined as we entered the kitchen.
Han chuckled " we will, we are... Think about this as cooking together with you boyfriends" he said.

"omg, I should have taken someone with me" hyunjin said entering the kitchen han giggled before he helped him with the bags.
"sorry baby and thank you...now go wash up and come here to help us" han said pecking his lips.
"but I was the one who brought the grocery...i want to rest" hyunjin whined.
"see even him, we should go out and eat I don't want to cook" I crossed my arms .
"well too bad, this was a test to see if you are husband material....i would like to cook with my husband in the future as a way to spend time together clearly...." I listened to him as my eyes widened at his words before hyunjin cut him.
"okay, stop don't say an other word, I will go" hyunjin said running like his pants are on fire.
" I...."
Suddenly hyunjin came back out of nowhere.
"not husband, husbands" he winked before he left.

"so you like spending time together, I mean like this" I said back hugging han who leaned into my touch.
" I do" he murmured, he kissed his neck he hummed before he pulled back to face me.
I pulled him into a sweet kiss, he kissed back immediately before he jumped up wrapping his legs around my waist.the kiss suddenly turned into a heated one us I pinned him on the near wall.
"did I enter your bedroom or what?" a voice said making pull apart immediately to see felix leaning on the wall with a smirk.
"leave them alone lix" changbin said entering the kitchen.
"they were eating each other faces in the damn kitchen...get a room" he said glaring at us.
"so what, you act like as we didn't do that we even..." felix cut him with putting his hand over his mouth.
" they get it" he said his ears turned red.

"he fucked you in the kitchen" han said teasing his friends.
"again with the stereotypes....i am not the bottom here" felix said with an annoyed expressions.
"you are not" hyunjin said entering the kitchen.
"seriously" felix said rolling his eyes.
"there is nothing wrong with being a bottom lix" han replied.
" I have never said it is....i said in this relationship at this moment I am not" he said crossing his arm.
"I don't believe it..."
" he is right binie is a bottom " I said making all of them look at me.
Changbin turned red, while felix shoot me a glare that could kill.
My boyfriends though held unreadable expressions.
" did I say something wrong? I dated him all of you know that" I defended.
"no need to remind us" felix said putting an arm around changbin possessively.

"okay" han said clapping his hands.
"felix and changbin go do you thing....the three of us will cook dinner" he added.
"are you sure you don't need help?" changbin asked him.
"we will be fine"I said .
The two boys left the kitchen leaving me with my boyfriends.
"it is hard to stay friends with your ex" han said shaking his head.
"tell me about it" I glared at hyunjin.
"hey, I thought we were passed that" he pouted.
"I will never forgive you for stealing han from me"I answered as I start getting the grocery from the bags.
"yeah, so you let me steal your heart as a payback" hyunjin said making me freeze.
"I...i...i never said you have my heart" I murmured.
"I do not" hyunjin said but his voice was closer then before, he leaned in hovering above my ear " because, you stole mine minho" he whispered sending a shiver down my spine.