Chapter 2

In the convention centre.

Amir was fuming in anger. The bride has arrived and they are waiting for siddharth to come and welcome her. But it's been more than half an hour and no one knew where he went

Amir: Where the hell is he.....?he asked gritting his teeth in anger.

Abhi and jannat gulped seeing his anger.

Abhi: chacha he went to the washroom....he said with hesitation as he saw his uncle becoming red in anger.

Amir: everyone is waiting for him Abhishek ....he said glaring at him.

Jan: uncle we will go and look for him....don't worry he will be here only.....she said looking around.

Amir: he better be.....or else i dont know what i will do....

Abhi: we will come now chacha....he said and jannat and Abhi went to look for siddharth.

They went to washroom. Abhi went inside and looked for him when jannat looked around. When Abhi came he shooked his head in negative and both of them were visibly tensed as they knew about Amirs anger and also how he will treat Siddharth.

Abhi: lets see in his room....may be he would have went there to get his dress cleaned...

Jan: ok bhaiya....they went to the bride grooms room but only found it empty.

Jan: damn....where this idiot went....

Abhi: yeah where is he....chacha is not gonna be happy about this....he was concerned for his kid brother who have to face the wrath of Amir.

Jan: bhaiya ....let's ask the waiters....may be there some other restrooms in the centre.

Abhi agreed and they went to find a waiter. They asked one waiter and found there was some other washrooms but their badluck they found everything empty.

Abhi: damn....i should have went with him.....he said frustrated.

Jan: bhaiya....what if...If he.....

Abhi: no no way Jann .....u know that ...

Jan: but he is nowhere to be found....

Abhi: he will never run away....he agreed to this marrige happily....he can't.....he said thinking what to do next....

Abhi: we have to inform chacha....

Jan: what no bhai....u know what he will do ....

Abhi: no Jann.....we have to....what if something bad happened to him....chacha should be informed as soon as possible....come lets go....he said and they went to inform Amir about sid being missing.

Amir: WHAT.....he yelled as soon as he heard what Abhi said....

Abhi: we looked at the whole place chacha... he is not here ..and his phone is with me....

Amir: HE RAN.....he yelled taking of his over coat which he was wearing over the kurta.

Abhi: no chacha ....he will not....he agreed to this happily....

But Amir was not listening to any of his words ....

Amir: but he did it....he just wanted to insult me infront of everyone.....that useless brat can't do anything better in his life....i should have known....he said angrily and stormed out of the room.

Abhi: oh god he is not listening to me.....i swear sid will never do like that.....something bad would have happened.....i hope he is safe ....he said in a worried tone when Jan agreed with him.