Chapter 34

Next chap after

117 votes....

Within 24 to 48 hours...

Guys dont delay to complete the targets...or else other books will also get delayed...and also a surprise is cooking up...so complete soon....

Siddharth was biting his lower lip so
harshly that it was on the brink of
leaving fresh blood. Jan came back in
the room and kind of threw her phone on the bed with angry expressions.

Sid looked up at her... he heard
her little conversation.

Sid: You can go Jan....i am fine now...he said in low voice but Jan frowned upon that.

Jan: I am not going anywhere siddharth.... not leaving you alone here....

Sid sighed and got up from the bed and he walked closer to her and gently grabbed her hands.

Sid: I know...aunty needs you now...please don't worry about me.. I am good now..he again tried and jan was feeling kind of stuck at dead end.

Her Mom  was calling her for some help in company...Sudden disappearance of Amir caused many chaos in all the related companies and Jan's mom was one of the partners with him, her company was also facing many troubles.

Jan: but I can-....

Sid: I am fine....Please don't treat me like a lost child....I am a grown up man for sake.....he almost yelled on her but she didn't mind. Anyone at his
place would loose his mind at that
point.

Jan heaved out a sigh and moved her
fingers through her hairs.

Jan: I am not treating you like a child sid...., i am treating you like a treasure that is so precious for me.....

Sid felt quite guilty on the remark and in no time he hugged her tightly.

Sid:I am sorry Jan.... i don't know what to do....I just- its just....

Jan: It's fine....Take your time sid.... I am leaving you here but you are gonna stay here and take care of yourself.... Ok.....she said and she gently moved few hair strands away from his forehead.

Jan: I know you are a grown up man Sid...but for me....You will remain the same little boy who was always shy to share his feelings.....

Sid smiled on that and again hugged her. He was indeed so lucky to have someone so caring in the form of his soul best friend.....

Sid: Your little.....he mumbled and
Jan chuckled on that and pulled back
with a smile.

Jan: So....

Sid: So.....you are going to aunty and i
am going to act like a good child...he stated and Jan ruffled his hairs.

Jan: Fine....See you soon. Eat and then rest.....with that she left the room and after giving her maid some instructions about sid, she left the house as well.

Siddharthslumped down on the bed
and started crying silently. He had
to act brave infront of everyone..
specially to those who cares for him.

Mr.sharma:There is nothing,...no CCTV footage nothing at all.....he muttered as Abhi was watching at the blood on the floor of the office. This wasn't too much but not too less too. It feels like a bloody vomit.

Abhi ruffled his hairs in frustration as
he walked around the office.. to find
anything else as a clue.

Mr.sharma: Everyone knows by now.. t..they think that Mr. Nigam was kidnapped at night...he said and Abhi glared at him but didn't said anything in turn.