Chapter 13

Target for next chapter

88 votes....

Sidharth was standing at the window slightly leaning on it. He was still wrapping the blanket around him tightly. His busted lips have been dried up with a small drop blood still. He felt like his eyes have lost all the tears inside.

He looked at the sky which was fully filled with stars. He always find some peace in them. He believed that his mom is watching him from above. That one person made him beleive those stars are our loved ones who we lost. He looked at the star which was shining brightly...he smiled at it.

Sid: i know u are watching me ma....i love u...and i miss u...he whispered the last line.

He was staring the star when he started to humm a tune without his knowledge. He started to sing the song which was recorded by his mom before his birth.

Mmhumm….mmhummm…

Mmhummmmmhummmm

Nana Nana…Nana Nana….

Nana Nana…

He stopped for a moment...he was feeling the same emotions which feels everytime he heard the song in his childhood. The one song which kept him from breaking down in thirst of love. One of the butler who looked after his mom when she was pregnant with him gave the song recording to sid when he was 4. That day he was crying badly as his father didnt even spared him a glance on his 4th birthday.

The song soothed him that day and from then he found his solace in the song whenever he was feeling down, sad, broken, mainly scared.... Tears flowed down his cheeks unknowingly. He was missing his mother's warmth....he cried in memory of his mother... Not because he was abused but because he was scared...scared of being lonely now...

He started to sing again after a moment in a bit shaky voice obvious of the mafia queen who was standing in the garden forgetting even to breath on hearing the song.

Avu: this song ....she muttered when she recalled the memories ....the memories which kept her insane even in her dark times of life.

She quickly went in the direction of source of the voice and her breathe hitched when she saw him standing near the window. He was looking like an angel from heaven in that moon light...but a broken one...

Avneet was standing too much shocked to do anything when he started to sing again.

Mmhumm….mmhummm…

Mmhummmmmhummmm

Nana Nana…Nana Nana….

Nana Nana…

Kayi jannatein tune

Toofe main di thi

Maa kehke jab

Tune tha pulkaara

He broke down again. He wanted to feel her warmth again even though it was just through her voice he wanted it now badly.  He used to hear the song everyday which made him sleep peacefully...she made his nights a good night...he wanted it now...but it seemed good nights are long gone now...