Chapter 41

Next chap after

128 votes

Within 24 to 48 hours....

Siddharth breathed heavily as he
walked to his room. He was back to
his house but everything seems so
awkward. Abhi and Jan tried their best to give him company. But he kindly refused as both were extremely busy with the sudden wave of shock in whole Nigam Enterprise.

Maid: siddharth sir....his maid called for him politely....., still standing in doorway.

Sid:yes.....

Maid: Um....the same person is here to see you...she hesitated.

Sid chuckled sadly, he know the
person who was always there when he was admitted in the hospital for whole week. The person who never left the hospital besides Abhi and Jan...

He grabbed his phone and walked to
the living room.

Sid: hi vaishu di.....he greeted her
who quickly stood up to greet back.

Vai: Hi sid.... How are you now...

Sid: Much better di.... How about
you....he asked while taking a seat as
gesturing her to have a seat as well.

Vai: I am also good......

There was a moment of silence when the maid placed a tray with juices on the table and left.

Vai: Actually....i am here for last time...she started, fidgeting with her
fingers and sid was doing same.

He was feeling utterly disappointed
since Avneet never showed up after
the day of his father's arrest.

Sid: oh....ok...

Vaishu looked up at the lack of
response but she couldn't say anything else. She was aware of Sid's
sadness. But she was also aware of
Avneet's insecurities.

Vai: Here....she placed a file of papers
on the table and slided that towards him...

Vai: she wanted to give it to you by herself but.....she stopped and smiled a bit.....

Vai: Well....Congratulation...you are new owner of Nigam Enterprise from now on..

Sid frowned and opened the file to read the papers. His eyes widened and he looked back at her....

Sid: What does it mean...It was under Raichand Enterprise. Then why....

Vai: You are forgetting that Avneet is the owner of Raichand Enterprise. She willingly handed it back to you sid... According to it, you are new CEO of Nigam Enterprise....Of all branches as all the shares of your father are in your name.....she explained and sid gulped,....not due to fear or anything, but because he felt like crying. Hearing the name of two important persons of his life and both were so distant from him.

Sid: I don't need it.....he softly replied
and placed the file back infront of her...

Vai: You have to sid... It's her request and wish....with that she got up from her seat and warmly hugged him who was still sitting....

Vai: Cheer up boy....You have to rule the world in good way. Make a good
example for all those, who are
struggling in their lives......she said and sid sighed and closed his eyes.

Sid: di.... i am-...

Vaishu waited for him to complete the words but felt bad as he just sadly smiled and shook his head.

Sid:  It's nothing. I will miss you.....

Vaishu smiled back and left the house with heavy heart. She knows that both were suffering from the distress but none of them was taking any step.