Chapter 12

So u guys really took me for grant right....after threatening to discontinue only i came to see lots new Account names in my notification bar voting from the first chapter....from now i won't tolerate free riders here...

Target for next chap

85 votes...

If u want me to update daily complete the target in next 24 hours...and don't push me again to put the story on hold.

Warning...

Sexual assault ahead..skip if u don't like ..

Avu: ask help from ur dad...she said standing behind the camera.

Siddharth froze on his spot.  And looked up at her with teary eyes.

Avu: WHAT....DO AS I SAID...she growled at him. Sid flinched at her shout and vaishu felt like he was a 6 year old scolded by a stranger suddenly.

Sid was in his own thoughts that he didn't even realised that Avneet walked towards him and punched him again in his stomach so hard.

Avu: ARE U DEAF HUH.....DO IT....she said when he whimpered in pain clutching his stomach and nodded in ok vigorously.

He composed himself and licked his dried bloody lips and looked at the camera which was kept in front of him.

Sid: he...help me...ple..please...please help me....he said looking at the camera with painful teary eyes...

Avu: say further....she whispered standing beside not making herself covered in the vedio.

Sid: ple..please help me d..he gulped the saliva while crying more...

Sid: help me da...he palmed his face and fell down on his knees crying more.

Sid: i can't....i..i cant ask for help from a person who is a murderer....i can't....

He was filled with so many emotions. He couldn't ask for help from a person whom he always looked up to...whom he always wanted to be with him...to love him....the person who is a murderer and the reason for all of his misery....he kept crying.

Avneet looked at him sobbing. His whole body was shaking and shivering. Faisu was just looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

Avneet took the camera and stopped the recording and gave to Vaishu.

Avu: send the vedio to the main email address of the NIGAM ENTERPRISES.....every company should receive the vedio before morning di...and yeah make sure to edit the first and last part....only he and his voice should be there....

Vaishu took the camera from her nodded ok and left the room thinking everything is ended...but little did she know what was to be happened after her dismiss.

Avneet was beyond furious. She still couldn't bear that smile on Amir, her worst enemy...she was beyond furious and here siddharth was one who was about to pay for it.

Faisu looked at Avneet glaring at siddharth and she turned to him.

Fai: what...

Avu: call Maya...

Faisu's eyes widened in shock

Fai: u are going to do that...but u said its not necessary....

Avu: i said call Maya...

Faisu gave call to Maya and in a matter of few seconds she came inside the room.

Fai: woa...dude...were u just waiting outside the room or what....so desparate huh...he said smirking.