Chapter 6

Hey guys....

How are u all....i am sorry it took too long this time to update...i was stuck up with so much works and also temple functions in the locality....now also i am in a hurry and i am writing the chapter on the way to the temple only....so if there is any mistakes kindly mention it i will edit it after as i am in a hurry now....and also a huge big thanks to those who truly supported me....

Love u guys...this chap is dedicated to u all....and i hope u will like the chap....

Target for next chap

55 votes and comments....

Warning.

Mentioning of self harm...I don't promote any self harm...so no hate comments....

Siddharth was silently looking at the dark walls of the room which was more like a prison cell to him. The walls were making his mind to go insane and suffocating him. He wanted to scream. Scream to let him go...but he didn't as he know it has no use....

He missed everything....especially his friends and his Dada...he was confused on the words of Avneet...his cruel kidnapper...why did she mentioned his father as a monster...what did he do to her so she said like that...his mind was killing thinking over it again and again.

Sid's thoughts were broken by the door unlocking sound. Sid turned and waited patiently till the person came in. There came a guard with a tray full of food again. Sid was just looking at him.

Gua: now eat this....or else that IV goes on ur hand again.....u don't want that right...do u....

Sid just closed his eyes in frustration and not in a mood to answer him. Sid was silent untill that guard decided to tell those words...

Gua: eat u son of a bitch.....

Sid opened his eyes in anger and glared at him. The guard smirked at him getting the response. Sid just couldn't bear it and the next second sid launched on him with his remaining strength and held his collar angrily....

Sid: DONT U DARE.....DONT U DARE TELL A WORD ABOUT HER....ABOUT MY MOTHER.....he shouted on his face. In return the guard just chuckled and grabbed his hands and jerked him off of him. Sid stumbled but again was about to punch him.

But the guard caught his hands and twisted lightly and threw him on the bed again. Sid fell on the bed groaning in pain.

Gua: aww....i am so scared of the scary puppy.....he said mocking him. And then he turned to leave as they were ordered to not to hurt the boy in any way.

Sid saw him going back and went behind....

Sid: no..no..please wait....he said going to the door but the guard was long gone after locking the door.

Sid: no...please....this..this is suffocating me...open the door....i am begging u...please...this place is driving me crazy....please...he shouted banging the door.

After shouting and banging for a good some time he understood nothing is gonna happen. He slumped to the floor along the door. Tears started to roll down without his knowledge....

Sid: please....this place is making me insane....he cried.

Sid: let me go...he whispered in a weak tone.

In Nigam mansion

Amir: what....?what nonsense u are taking about Abhishek....

Abhi: chacha it's true ....we saw the footage....someone has kidnapped him from the hall....