Chapter 27

Next chap after

105 votes

Within 24 to 48 hours....

If u guys delay to complete the goals then the updates will be delayed....

RIP Tunisha Sharma....

She could have reached out to someone and should have faced the problem with more courage...but she decided to give up so early...rest in peace Tunisha...u will be always there in our hearts as our beloved Ms. Law and order....we miss u....

Author note...

So guys I just wanted to say that please please reach out to someone when u are really down....everyone will say that committing suicide is a coward act....but trust me u need a lot of courage to take that decision to end urself...but why can't the people use that courage to face the problems....please guys....when ur feeling so down and ur mind is pushing to take the step just go to ur parents....no parents will abandon u at the time of need....they will help u whatever the problem is...just please don't give up ur precious life...ur mom didn't carried u for 10 months in her womb and tolerated such a pain just to give u back to the god at such a young age....and also ur didn't worked his life day and night to fullfill ur all needs and desires to give up u to the god....just think about them before taking a such step...u will never be able to end urself when u realise there are 2 souls waiting for u to come home and be happy with them....so please please reach out to someone when u have some problems.....

Words were echoing in Sid's ears but she was already gone. He could still feel the touch when she hugged him tightly...definitely he never returned that but wanted to push her back so much.

He stomped towards the office of
Amir and without knocking the
door..he burst opened that.

Amir: What's with this manner.....he
said with a frown but Siddharth rolled his eyes in annoyance making him more angry.

Amir: Whatever....I want to talk about
something important.Take a seat....he said to sid who gritted his teeth on words but said nothing just shook his head.

Amir: What's wrong with you Siddharth...It feels you forget all the manners i taught you.....he spatted.

Sid: Yeah....i would prefer to forget
everything related to you. But
unfortunately, you are everywhere....he said while turning back so that he don't have to face his so called father.

Amir got more annoyed on his
words and suddenly he got up trom
chair...pushing it back forcefully while moving in haste to sid.

Amir: You despise me now...What happened there to change your mind this much....he asked as he grabbed Sid's elbow and turned him back.

Siddharth hissed...not due to slight pain in elbow...but due to those words.

He clearly said that he almost got raped there...but his father forgot it... Or he thinks that getting raped is nothing to interfere with your mentality....