Chapter 8

Target for next chap

55 votes and 60 comments....

Rashi: You are not going anywhere siddharth....she said tightening her grip while he winced.

Sid: wh..what do u mean...?.....he felt like he heard her wrong.

Rashika gave him a faint smile and turned to Avneet who was standing there glaring at them. Rashika's eyes hardened.

Rashi: i told u not to hurt him....she almost yelled on the mafia queen. Sid was standing there shocked and numb.

Avu: he was the one to hurt himself....she said casually rolling her eyes......

Rashi: but the deals was to....she was cut off by avneet.

Avu: don't boss around...she said keeping her gun at her back in waist.
Rashika glared at her but slowly her glare turned into a smirk. Sid saw that he felt scary of her.

Sid: Rashi....please..let me go...he whimpered again struggling in her grip.

Rashi: you can't go anywhere siddharth....we are almost succeeding in our plans...and that requires ur presence here...she said casually like inviting him to a vacation but in fact she wanted to keep him bounded taking away his freedom.

Sid started to place all the puzzle pieces and finally he got the picture. He looked at her with wide eyes...no tears anymore..there was just fear.

Sid: o..our....he asked as her word got stuck in his mind.

Avneet already told that she is doing this to hurt his father as the reason...but how did she related to this in anyway.... what bothered him so much was why will a bride will do this to her own groom...?

Rashika smiled sweetly when her other hand moved to his cheek and she caressed it slowly to which he flinched in fear.

Rashi:yes....our...she said and her next words left him numb.

Rashi: this was all...a plan...our plan to which we waited for so long....

Sid looked at her, yanked away his hand from her grip and took a step forward. He was shaking his head in a no and going backwards.

Maya who was with Avneet quickly blocked his way from back without giving him a chance to run. He saw her got scared and took steps in the other direction but Avneet's men blocked his way by making a circle around him along with others.

But sid was too shocked to think about running anymore. His own fiance planned his kidnapping...?

Sid: why...wha..what did i do wrong with u...i..Nev..never hurted u..he mumbled looking at her. She was looking at him with care in her eyes...

If she cares, they why...why did she do it....

Rashi: you did one thing wrong sid....it was to get borned in HIS house....your fate did something wrong by  making you as his son....she said gritting her teeth while sid felt it was suffocating for him in the open air hearing her words...

He was devastated hearing her. Why everyone is targeting him because of his father....a father who never did anything wrong in his eyes except for treating him like nothing.

Sid: n..no...no...this is not true...no...he said and suddenly he remembered he saw Abhi but he didn't knew that was just his hallucination.

Sid: Dada....help me....da mmmphmm....he started to shout when Maya closed his mouth with her hands from his back.

Rashi: shit....let's go....he said he saw Abhishek here...if it's true it's not good for us...

Avu: who is Abhishek...