1.2

The next morning Heran woke up in a slight panic. After she passed out on the couch she didn't remember anything at all. For as far as she knew she could have been dropped off somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

Luckily enough she felt a soft blanket covering her and a soft mattress under her body. She got out of bed and walked out. As she walked through the hallway she met a cute boy. That was Q. "Hi, I'm Q! Sangyeon is waiting for you in his office, after you had breakfast please go visit him. He wants to ask you a few things." Q told her with a smile on his face.

Heran nodded to the boy and walked to the end of the hallway. There she decided to go left, unsure of what way the kitchen was. Luckily she ended up back in the living room and from there she could easily spot the kitchen.

As she walked in she was met by New again. He was talking to a boy she didn't remember all too well but she remembered that he had killed someone important for Treasure. Nothing else came to mind. She just remembered that he was very handsome.

"Take a seat, I made pancakes." Kevin said as soon as he noticed her. "Once you finish eating I'll show you Sangyeon's office." Kevin spoke up again after giving the girl some pancakes.

"The pancakes were amazing" Heran voiced out after finishing them. Kevin just smiled at her before getting up. " I'll show you Sangyeon's office now. Let's go."

With that, the girl followed Kevin towards a door on the other side of the house. " There is no need to be nervous I promise, Sangyeon is just curious about a few things. He needs to know what happened for him to be able to protect you to the best of his abilities." Kevin assured her before signaling her to knock giving her an assuring smile as well.

"Come in." A voice said on the other side of the door so Heran opened the door slowly. She was greeted with a kind smile from Sangyeon. "I hope you were able to sleep a bit? I can imagine that this is all quite difficult for you at the moment." Heran nodded and waited for the boy to continue talking.

"I'm curious about the files, how did you acquire all these? Hacking into their computers really isn't as easy as you made it sound to New. I am truly amazed. Aside from that I also must know exactly what Haruto has done to you for me to understand the whole issue better." Sangyeon spoke to her calmly giving her a sense of safety.

Flashback

Heran was pacing around her room restlessly after hearing Haruto talk to Junkyu that way. She had been feeling something was off lately but she didn't think it would be that serious. Haruto sounded really set on the idea of getting rid of her.

This whole situation got her thinking, was it really worth it to stay? She knew she had to do something. Unless she wanted to end up getting killed by the boy she once loved. So when she heard all about the mission for the Japanese team she saw that as her chance.

After she went to the airport to say goodbye to Haruto and the others she snuck into his office. There she found a closed-off cabinet. After several tries, she was able to unlock it. There she found multiple files with the name The Boyz written on them. She read one and realized that Treasure had a lot of information on them. A little too much.

She of course didn't know that much about the mafia life as she was always left out of meetings and mission. Yet it was clear to her that something wasn't right. Those files were too detailed.

She read through a few of the files and soon she understood the situation. These boys were Treasure's biggest enemy. With Juyeon having killed Yedam's older brother and Treasures leader it was all clear to her.

If she wanted to run away she had to go to them. She looked through files the whole night and figured out a lot about The Boyz. She needed more information about them though. At least if she really wanted to go to them.

The next night she went back inside the office and found more files regarding groups such as ATEEZ, STRAY KIDS, CIX, DREAMCATCHER, and PURPLE KISS. Each file contained a lot of information. Way more than that seemed normal for enemies to know of each other.

From names, and ages to their past and much more information about each individual.

In case she would be leaving for real she decided to take all those files to hopefully confuse the member a little. She had to win time but more importantly, she had to get the location of The Boyz's base to escape.

When the other members went on a mission she knew she had 1 chance. She opened Haruto's computer first. This was also the only computer she could get in without too many issues.

She found a few more files that held the key pieces for her. A few vague photos of surroundings that seemed all too familiar to her and even more information on past actions of The Boyz.

She then hacked into Mashiho's computer and found a few more files related to the computer systems The Boyz used as well as secret files about their own system. She took both files out of the computer and put them on the same USB before switching to another USB and taking out any other files regarding the other groups she had found out about.

Then she moved on to the next computer. Yoshi's computer. She found a bunch of photos of The Boyz as well as a bunch of girls including Haruto's past girlfriends and some of the other member's ex's.

Though those photos shook her up for a moment she quickly took the photos and went on to the next computer. She knew by now she would have about an hour left before they would figure things out.

She went on and on until she reached the last computer. Jihoon's computer. When she tried to get inside his computer, she realized a silent alarm started going off.

She cursed herself out for a moment before picking up her backpack and sneaking out of the house. Now she just had to hope to find the base of The Boyz or else she would get killed even before she could share any of the information, she had risked her life for.

End of flashback

"And acquiring the files wasn't that difficult because I could make contact with their computers so I could get in way easier. In the end, it wasn't that difficult." Sangyeon listen to the girl amazed by the talent she had.

"For now we will let you stay here and you won't have to worry about Treasure and Haruto for a while. We will make sure you are safe for now. Without all these files you have brought us we wouldn't have known what Treasure was up to. For that, I want to thank you Heran." Sangyeon gave her a warm smile.

"I am truly grateful Sangyeon. If there is anything I can do please tell me." Heran said slowly. "For now the main priority is to keep you safe, don't worry about anything else for now. You are part of our team now."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there, thank you to those who are taking the time out of their day to read this. I just want to take a moment to clarify that English is not my first language so I won't always have the correct spelling down though I try my best to use the correct spelling.

If I write anything wrong please tell me so I can correct it.

I hope you have a great day/night and hopefully I'll see u next time : )