1.18

Until late at night the members had been working to make the house livable for the time being. They would still have to get some extra furniture, mainly because they could no longer use their furniture from the living room due to the raid.

The couch was stained with blood and the closets were filled with bullet holes. All the furniture from the living room was basically useless now.

Heran ended up falling asleep in a corner after finishing some things. She had just sat down to rest for a moment but she ended up falling asleep.

By now it was 2 am and everyone was really tired. "We are going home for tonight. If you need more help, you can call us. We will come back anytime needed." Sangyeon said to Junseok. "You should go now, we will go to sleep as well." Junseok responded with a smile.

The Boyz all took their stuff when Sunwoo spoke. "Where is Heran?" Everyone looked around. All of them gathered in the living room but Heran wasn't there with them.

"Let's look for her." Jumin said to the other as they split up to search around the house.

When Sunwoo turned a corner he nearly got a heart attack when he spotted the girl. She was slumped against the wall and it almost seemed as if she wasn't breathing.

He quickly went closer to check if she was alive. He could never know for sure considering the world they lived in. He put his finger under her nose and felt hot air on it. That's when he let out a sigh of relief.

He chuckled slightly as he finally took the situation in. He picked her up and walked to the living room with the girl in his arms.

He didn't want to yell to the others that he found her, scared to wake her up. So instead he ended up sending a message in the group chat.

Sunwoo

I found her, she is asleep so be silent

when you come to the living room.

Eric

Ok!

Junseok

Great!

Everyone walked into the living room silently. The girl was fast asleep in the boy's arms. It was an adorable sight. At least that's what the leaders of the groups thought.

When they all gathered again, they said their goodbyes, and The Boyz walked out of the building to go to their cars. "Sunwoo, you take Heran. The others can split up between me, Kevin, Jacob, and Q"

They nodded and Sunwoo continued to his car. Now he had to figure out a way to open the car door without waking the girl up. He slowly lowered himself and carefully put his hand on the handle before ever so slowly pulling it to open the door.

Then he carefully placed her down before putting her seatbelt on. Next, he closed the door and went to the driver's side.

When he started the engine of the car, his radio started blasting music out loud. He quickly turned it off and turned to the girl but luckily enough she just turned her head a bit.

The car was rather chilly so he reached for the jacket on the backseat and placed it over her. He then turned up the heat of the car before finally driving off at last.

When they almost arrived back at the base Heran's eyes fluttered open. She started looking around, slowly taking in the situation. "Good night to you miss." Sunwoo said once he realized she was awake.

"Did I fall asleep?" She asked already aware of the answer. "Yes, you did. That corner must've been extremely comfortable for you to sleep that deep." Sunwoo stated. Heran couldn't help but laugh at that. That corner was in fact quite comfortable.