1.34

One Week Later

Everyone had been taking time to recover. The constant attacks that had happened in the last few days, left the groups exhausted.

Most members were either recovering from their wounds. Others were training for the next encounter that would happen.

A phone call filled up the silence in Sangyeon's office. He had been chatting with the other leaders of Lotus. Something big had to happen to end this war, and they were all ready to get to that point.

"Sangyeon speaking." He said as he hadn't bothered to check the caller ID. "Hi Sangyeon. I've made a short call with Jisoo from Blackpink. They felt the same as us. This war is making things difficult for everyone for no reason. They want to meet up with just a few leaders to discuss possible rules and such to end this war early."

"I'm willing to listen." He spoke certain of himself, he wouldn't let these fight's go to vain fully. "They want to meet up tomorrow. The old industrial park near the river. They requested for you, Junseok and me to come. They would bring Hyunsuk, Jihoon and Jisoo."

"That sounds fair, I'll tell my team to prepare for an undercover action. I will not go to that location without backup. I don't trust Treasure." Jiu sighed slightly before speaking. "I understand. I will take Siyeon to join you on this."

And just like that, the war was possibly coming to an end. That at least if neither party wanted to use this as an opportunity.

The same sense of uncertainty living with Hyunsuk and Jihoon. They had heard out their seniors but still didn't fully trust the other party. At least not enough to go without backup. For their own safety, they contacted P1harmony and held a meeting to discuss their setup.

The same happened at the The Boyz base. ATBO was contacted as well as Stray Kids. While ATBO would come as a full team, excluding Seunghwan who was still recovering, Stray Kids would only send Hyunjin and Minho for extra support if something happened.

"Alright, before anyone thinks of giving any kind of opinion on this plan, I want you all to listen properly. Jiu talked to Jisoo from Blackpink and they, together, have come to the conclusion that this should end now. No one has won anything from it so far."

"Therefore they wanted to hold a meeting with a few leaders to discuss what the options were. It's possible that this is a simple trap that Treasure set up together with Blackpink to get us down. Because of that possibility, I want you guys to come along and stay in hiding in case something happens."

"The singular rule I want you all to stick to is don't shoot unless you are being shot at or unless you have no other options. Understood? I will not tolerate any hero behavior that day." He finished speaking and looked around the room.

And just like that, the tension in the house rose back to a high. Sunwoo and Hyunjae went to the basement to spar a bit to prepare for tomorrow. New and Jacob prepared the medic van just in case they do end up fighting.

Kevin went with Haknyeon to check their equipment and prepared the correct weapons for everyone. Eric took Heran to check the in-ears and Younghoon, Sangyeon, Junseok and Q discussed the best set-up options keeping in mind that it's possible that Treasure also had a team set up around the building.

"Do you think it's a smart move to go to that meetup tomorrow?" Hyunjae asked as he swung his arm right at Sunwoo's face. "I find it stupid. We started this knowing damn well there wouldn't be much to win. It's a power game in the end regardless. I think it's stupid to risk everyone's life to go to a meetup that will go wrong regardless."

Hyunjae nodded slightly. "I agree with you. I think if they truly wanted to talk only they would be more than able to do that online. I don't see why they have to go to such a place. Something is going to go wrong tomorrow and I know that it's going to end terribly."

"Wanna bet how long it's going to take before all hell breaks lose tomorrow?" Sunwoo joked stopping in his movement. "Sounds good, I bet it'll take 20 minutes." Hyunjae pulled out his wallet and handed 75000 won (About 50 euros) to Sunwoo. "Cool, I bet it'll take 5 minutes."

"One rule though, you can't be the reason that the chaos started or the other automatically wins." Sunwoo said before getting out of the ring. "What are you going to do?" Hyunjae asked. "I'm going to teach Heran some more shooting tricks. She might need them tomorrow."

He waved to Hyunjae and walked upstairs to look for her. He found her 10 minutes later in the computer room. She and Eric were still busy checking in-ears, adjusting a few things and putting things ready for tomorrow.

"Can I lend the little lady for a while?" He said smiling at Eric. "Sure go ahead, we are almost done here anyway." Giving Heran no chance to complain he pulled her up and took her toward the shooting range.

"I'm going to help you get used to this gun, keep it with you tomorrow in case something happens." He said pulling out the Charter Arms Pitbull 9 mm Revolver she had used before. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there, I'm sorry for the short chapter, I'm currently in Prague with school and since we barely have free time I'll be unable to write a little extra. I'll make sure to make it up by uploading a longer chapter next week. 

For the recommendation for today, I'll go with Secret Sauce by P1harmony. It's one of the b-sides on their newest album and I absolutely love the song. I don't really know why but I think it's such a vibe. The whole album is great but that song really took over my brain-

I recommend checking it out : )