1.53

As he opened the door a bit further he saw what was making that god-awful noise. Up close it was even worse to hear than it was then through the door.

Hyuk was sitting over someone's body, his fist repeatedly hitting the person in the face. Over and over again. The person in question was by now unrecognizable. At least in his face, he was. 

Sunwoo stood there, staring at the phenomenon unfolding in front of him for a few seconds before getting back to reality.  Finally, he was able to grasp the situation.

He rushed over to Hyuk and pulled him off of the person whom he finally recognized. "Hyuk! pull yourself together! Hyuk!" As if in a trance, Hyuk continued to hit the person, or at least the air as Sunwoo pulled him away. 

Due to lack of a better idea, he pulled him to the hallway before hugging him, trying to get him back to his right mind.  "Hyuk please." Sunwoo pleaded as he felt the boy slip from his arms. 

"Stop hitting him Hyuk, Heran needs you now." He tried. The fog seemed to disappear out of Hyuk's mind as he finally calmed down and nearly crashed into Sunwoo. "Is he dead?" Was the first thing that came out of his mouth. 

Sunwoo helped him sit down and once again pulled him into his embrace. "I don't know Hyuk, Sangyeon will be here soon. He'll take care of everything." "I killed him, didn't I?" His voice sounded fragile as he spoke into Sunwoo's chest. 

"If you didn't, I would've. Just don't think about it anymore. Let's go to my car and figure things out there mhm?" Hyuk nodded and the two started their slow travel down the stairs. Once they reached the bottom of the stairs he made Hyuk sit down once again. 

"I'm going to check if he is dead alright. I'll be right back." Sunwoo said, quickly turning to go back up the stairs. 

Once he was out of sight, he pulled out his gun and the silencer he had inside of his pocket and attached it. It didn't really matter to him whether or not Mr. Song had died already. He needed to make sure that the man could never do anything to anyone again. 

He also had to make sure no one else was in that room. He just had to confirm. 

As he inspected Mr. Song's face better, he could clearly see the damage Hyuk had caused. His jaw was no longer in place and his nose was far from straight. He had seen many bad things in his life but this somehow topped all of it.

He aimed his gun toward his forehead and shot before walking back out of the door. He didn't say a word as he helped Hyuk up. The two walked towards the car in silence. 

"Is he dead?" Hyuk asked again, more composed now. "I made sure that he is." Sunwoo said softly. He had felt the same rage Hyuk felt when he first left the house. He could understand why he was now so confused. He understood how he felt. 

After about 10 minutes Sangyeon's car pulled up. Sunwoo got out but instructed Hyuk to stay seated for the time being. 

"Upstairs, first room to the left. Don't get a heart attack cuz it's quite gruesome. I'm going to take Hyuk to our place first, I'll explain everything later. Also, send a team to clean up what's left of 2PM. Their time is over." 

He didn't leave room for Sangyeon to talk, who also didn't bother saying a thing. Sunwoo got inside of his car again and Sangyeon made his way inside the house. He was already on the phone with Jaehan by the time he reached the room. 

"I don't know what happened exactly yet but Hyuk was here. Sunwoo is taking him to our place, he would. Oh my god." "Sangyeon? What's going on?" 

"I'll call you back Jaehan. I've got some work here." Sangyeon hung up the phone and without complaining started to clean up the mess. He called up their cleaning team and got rid of the body in the meantime. 

Sunwoo reached their house 20 minutes later. During the drive, Hyuk had completely relaxed again and returned to his ordinary self. What happened that day would forever stay in his mind but he would never regret it. Never. 

When they entered the house he instructed Hyuk to go take a shower as he was covered in blood. Sunwoo himself jumped into the couch to join the others who were all confused. 

"An explanation please." Chanhee said, putting the movie on pause. "Hyuk killed Mr. Song,  Sangyeon is cleaning up the mess and I'm going to take him to see Heran once he got himself cleaned up." 

A few members nodded and they continued to watch the movie. They knew that a proper explanation would come later anyway. There was no use in getting worked up ahead of it. 

Hyuk finished showering a bit later and the duo went towards Heran's room. "I'm going to wake her up first and explain what happened. I'll bring you inside once she is ready alright?" Hyuk nodded. 

He wasn't sure how Heran was going to react. He knew that she and her father hadn't been on great terms but he still wasn't sure if she would resent him for it or not. He had acted on impulse which is something she always told him not to do but he didn't regret it. 

"Heran? I'm sorry for waking you up but something happened and I think you should meet someone. I'll explain first though."

"I found your bloody hoodie on my bed and I got extremely angry so I went out to find your father. I wanted to kill him with my own two hands. Someone else got there before me though." 

"My father is dead?" Nor her face, nor her voice showed any hint of sadness. She wasn't upset at all she just wanted confirmation. 

"mhm, I'll go get the person that did it, I think he should be able to explain for himself." 

He walked out to the hall and let Hyuk enter on his own. Whatever the two were about to talk about, he wasn't part of it and so he wasn't going to interfere. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello once again : ) 

I'm going to recommend a song that was quite high up on my Spotify top 100 but that I haven't recommended yet. (or at least I don't remember if I did-)

KIMSEJEONG - Warning (feat. IIIBOI)

The song is just so fun and I love listening to it. I really love everything that this lady does. I love the drama's she acted in, I loved her when she made music with Gugudan and now her solo music as well.