1.15

For New the whole day had been filled with things to do. He barely had gotten any sleep trying to check up on everyone. Kevin and Jacob had come to help as much as possible but because the two teams were together it was a lot of work. The medic of the other team also needed treatment himself.

New was for sure short-handed. He had to go to Rakwon again. He had been asleep since yesterday evening. When they arrived back home and Seungmin started operating, the boy had not woken up since then.

His vitals were stable, which was good but even until now there was no sign of other activities. New was going to try to get him to wake up again but he truly wasn't sure if it was going to work. He checked his vitals and took the boy off the respirator.

To that Rakwon reacted well, he started breathing on his own which was a good sign. Then his eyes opened ever so slightly. He was slowly regaining consciousness. He was slowly getting more and more aware of his surroundings.

"How are you feeling?" New asked once the boy was fully awake. "Alright" He managed to voice out softly. "Alright? That's good. Just keep resting for now. I'll let the others know you are awake. I'm just going to give you some extra painkillers because in a while the pain will probably start hitting." New said before going to get the painkillers.

He gave the painkillers and then went to get Sunwoo from the living room. "Sunwoo, I'll have to clean up your wound could you come to the medical room? Eric, you can come in a while too." New announced.

Sunwoo joined New and they both went to the room. Sunwoo took off his shirt and waited for New to take the old bandage off his back to put on a fresh one.

Just as he was about to do that someone knocked on the door. "Come in." New yelled turning towards Sunwoo and peeling the bandage from his wound. "Do you have a bandage for me? I cut my finger." Heran asked as she walked in.

"Oh god Sunwoo! You said it wasn't that bad! This is bad! It must hurt so much." Heran suddenly exclaimed walking over to the boy. Sunwoo was caught off guard completely. He was suddenly very aware of the fact that he did not have a shirt on.

"Hey Heran, I am aware that I have a very very sexy back but no need to be staring at it." He said playing it off cool. Deep down though he felt extremely conscious.

"Here you go Heran, I'm going to clean it up a little bit first." New said spraying some disinfectant on the cut. "Thank you, New! If you need any help with everything here you can always let me know. I might not be a doctor but I can take of the basic things."

New nodded in response and turned back to Sunwoo to continue taking care of his wound. "This is going to sting, you know that by now." He said before spraining the disinfectant on the stitched wound.

Heran went out of the room and went to the computer room to take care of some things regarding the security of the place. They had been working on it so hard but due to the issues, the work got pushed back a lot. She wanted to finish the last things today.

She was sure she would be able to finish it before 4 pm so she could go play another round of air hockey with Wonbin.

Finishing the last things of the system was a lot easier than she expected it to be. There was only some simple coding left to do, so she finished hours earlier than expected.

As she had finished she went to look for Wonbin. She later found him sitting in a corner of the house. He was sitting with his knees up to his chest and his face buried in them. "Wonbin? Are you okay?" She asked as she heard soft sniffs come from the boy.