1.44

Another week had passed and Sunwoo's healthy was improving drastically. Since he was finally feeling a lot better, it was time for the team to catch him to everything that had happened.

Sangyeon had asked Sunwoo, Heran and Hyunjae to meet up in his office to talk about everything.

"So, who is going to tell him?" Sangyeon looked between Heran and Hyunjae to see who would take initiative but they both looked into their lap.

Both had something they would rather keep hidden from Sunwoo. He was still recovering after all. "If you won't talk, I will." Sangyeon said giving them a final look.

"I'll tell him." Heran spoke at last. "Right after the incident." She took a deep breath and collected her thoughts before saying another word. "After the incident, my father came to visit." Sunwoo's eyes turned dark upon hearing that.

"I just had a little argument with Hyunjae so when my dad arrived I was completely at a loss of words. He wanted to take me back home and blamed me for everything that happened that day."

"Did he hurt you?" Sunwoo's dark orbs scanned her every move, getting his answer from her body language. "He did hit her, Kevin and Sangyeon stopped him before he could do any serious damage though." Hyunjae filled in after silence hung in the room for a while.

Sunwoo had a hard time repressing his anger at this time. "What else?" He asked closing his eyes to restrict himself from any reaction. "I had nearly killed Heran myself before her dad arrived." Hyunjae whispered.

"You what?" The calmness in Sunwoo's voice was enough to make the most dangerous people fold. "I was mad, I don't know what came over me, I nearly killed her. Luckily Kevin stopped me. I'm sorry."

"Meet me at the training room in half an hour." If looks could kill, Hyunjae would've died right at that moment.

"Sunwoo!" Sangyeon and Heran yelled together. "He didn't do anything to me! No need to get mad about it. He just was upset about you getting hurt and wanted to protect you." "I don't care what he wanted to do. Training room in 30 minutes." Hyunjae nodded sternly although he already feared what Sunwoo planned to do.

"If you have nothing else to share I'm going now." He was about to get up when Heran spoke again. "Junho was the one who shot, the shot that was fired right before all hell broke loose? That was Junho. 2PM has sided with my dad." This time Heran spoke clearer. Less afraid of what would happen next.

"Alright, you two can leave now. I have some more things to discuss with Sunwoo." Sangyeon looked from one to another before signaling for them to head out right away.

Once they left the room Hyunjae turned to Heran with guilt in his eyes. "Thanks for trying to save me in front of Sunwoo but he deserves to know the truth. What I did wasn't right and it's only fair I'm finally getting punished for it."

"Look Hyunjae, I was scared of you at that moment, I'm not going to lie about that. I was scared but I also understand. You were about to lose one of your brothers. That was because he tried to save me. I get that you weren't yourself at that moment. I wouldn't have been either."

"Still, don't worry too much. Even if Sunwoo ends up killing me, I couldn't care less. At least I'll be dying by his hands rather than someone else. On top of that. Please don't come to the training room later. I'm sure it's not going to be a nice view so I would rather not have you see that."

"Hyunjae..." Her voice got silent after saying his name. "I'll be fine. Sunwoo would never kill one of his brothers. At most, I'll be limping for a few days." He gave her a genuine smile and finally turned to walk to his room.

Back in the office, Sangyeon had finally calmed down Sunwoo a bit. "I'm going to make it easy for you to understand Sunwoo. You can hurt Hyunjae a bit, do whatever feels right but don't you dare kill him. One broken bone inside of him and I'll be doing the exact same to you as you did to him."

"Don't worry Sangyeon. I've got it. I wasn't planning on doing much. I've got good aim you know." Sunwoo smirked slightly as he stated that. "What are you planning on doing?" Sangyeon asked curious.

"Training with a target I'm not allowed to hit is also a good way to train shooting you know." The leader nodded in understanding. "Just don't kill him or you'll be next." "Deal!" And with that, Sunwoo was off to the training room.

"Let's go." He said signaling for Hyunjae to follow him. They walked over to the shooting range without saying a word. The whole team had gathered, including Heran, completely ignoring Hyunjae's advice from earlier.

Without a word he got him to stand in front of the target. He picked his favorite gun and put 10 bullets inside of it. "Sunwoo." Heran voiced softly. He just put on his ear protection, completely ignoring the girl.

He had been kind enough to give Hyunjae some earplugs to at least not rupture his eardrums in the process. He then proceeded to shoot the first five bullets, all inches away from his body. The next four were aimed at the space between his legs. Leaving him with one bullet.

New had kept Heran close to him the whole time. Every single bullet made her flinch but she refused to leave. Sunwoo aimed the last shot very carefully.

Rather than aiming next to Hyunjae, he aimed at his left ear. Bang! The bullet made a small cut into Hyunjae's ear. Leaving a small stream of blood dripping onto his shirt.

"Asshole." Hyunjae voiced with a slight smile on his face. "Get out of there you moron." Sunwoo spoke back. The same idiot smile on his face. Once he returned from the spot in front of the target, Sunwoo pulled him into a hug. "If you do anything to her again, it won't be just your ear. Keep that in mind." He spoke daringly before going back to his playful self.

New saw that as his sign to finally let go of Heran and ran over to check Hyunjae's ear. "As expected, just barely a scratch. Come to the infirmary and I'll clean it out." Kevin walked closer to the girl.

"If this ever happens again, remember that Sunwoo never misses. He would've never injured one of us badly. He just does this every once in a while to learn us a lesson." "One mistake and he could actually kill you though. That idiot." Heran spoke, clearly a bit upset to say the least.

Everyone started to leave the room but Sunwoo held Heran back, preventing her from leaving. "I would've never actually hurt him love." He chose his words carefully as he pulled her into his embrace.

"You're an actual idiot Sunwoo." She let her head rest on his chest. "At least I'm your idiot." Her head shot up as he said that but he simply smiled at her before placing a soft kiss on her forehead. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there, it's been a while and I apologize for that. Life had been catching up to me and I needed a little break from everything. I'm going to try to upload more often from now on but I don't dare to promise anything. Regardless I had fun writing this chapter so that might be a good sign. 

The song of the day is Juliet - Alexa. I just think it's quite a nice song. I absolutely love Alexa's voice. She is such a talented woman and I think she doesn't get enough attention. She mainly get's seen as that one funny lady but that's about everything I see from her. 

Juliet is a really pretty song. I like the soothing sound of the instrumental and the lyrics are really pretty.