1.46

"Everyone, retrieve from the scene! Do not go there! I repeat do not go there!" Eric looked over at Heran in utter shock. "What's the matter?" Sunwoo asked upon hearing the panic in her voice.

"Just don-" The connection between the group and the duo home got lost and the computer screens turned dark for a second before 1 word appeared on their screens.

ERROR

They looked at one another with a hint of panic in their eyes. Something was seriously wrong. Back in the van Q quickly pulled out his laptop once the connection got lost.

"I'll try to figure out what's going on." He said while trying to get into their home security system to no avail. "There is no way..." He spoke cautiously. Aware of the news he was about to let loose on them.

"Someone hacked our system. Heran and Eric are in danger." Everyone went on high alert. They were 2 hours away from home, turning back would get them nothing.

"Sangyeon, try contacting anyone, we need to get a team to check on them!" Sunwoo's brain was functioning at 200%. He had to figure something out. Unlike the others, he was even further away from home. They had arrived at the scene half an hour ago and were at least 3.5 hours away from home.

"Kevin, try calling Ateez. New, call Seungmin, and see if they can help us. Haknyeon, try contacting Dreamcatcher. I'll call ATBO. Q, try to get us back into our system. We need to know who's behind this." Sangyeon was yelling instructions into his earpiece while Jacob tried to turn around on the busy road.

"I can't get through." Kevin's voice was filled with worry. "Neither can we." New spoke for both him and Haknyeon.

"Neither ATBO nor Omega X picks up. What the hell is going on!" "I can't get into our system, I don't get it." "F*ck!" Sunwoo yelled out, not bothering to click on his earpiece.

"Call Treasure." He suddenly said, his voice filled with determination. "I'll see if I can reach Hyunsuk, in the meantime Sunwoo, you and Hyunjae stay right where you are!" Sangyeon knew that using his authority would have no effect on Sunwoo now but he had to try.

"Heck I'm staying here, I'm leaving right now!" He had already taken the keys of the car from Hyunjae and was on his way to leave the bay.

"Yo Sunwoo! I'll drive! You're in no state to drive right now!" Hyunjae ran behind him, trying to stop his friend from getting himself killed in an accident. "Either you get in right now or I'll leave you here. It's up to you." Sunwoo got behind the wheel and started the engine before driving off—Hyunjae in the passenger seat.

"Hyunsuk? We are in trouble and need your help. I don't care what you want in return for it. I need to you hurry up to our place. Something is seriously wrong and Heran and Eric are still home. We won't be getting home until 2 hours and we can't reach anyone else."

"What do you mean you can't reach anyone? What's going on Sangyeon." "If I knew I would tell you for f*ck sake! Just hurry up before something happens to them." "Got it. We will talk about everything else later, if you get any extra information, let me know instantly."

At Treasures base

"Everyone get ready, we are going to The Boyz' base in 10 minutes. Any questions will be answered in the car. Take the best gear because I don't know who we will encounter. Regardless it sounded quite serious so you better hurry up!"

"I'm not leaving until you explain what's going on." Haruto said standing in front of his leader. "Not that it makes a difference if you are there or not Haruto but Heran and Eric are in danger, None of the members can reach anyone on their team and the fact that Sangyeon put his pride aside to call me shows me this is f*cking serious so either you hurry up or you stay here. Be my guest to stay."

And just like that the team left on a mission for the opposite team, unsure of what they are even going to be doing, who they are going to encounter.

"Hyunsuk? I've checked their system and it has gotten impossible to get in. I'm not sure whether their system is so strong that I can't get in or someone else did something to it." Jihoon informed the team briefly of his findings.

"So basically we are going to risk everyone to save someone who betrayed us and the enemy? I think we officially lost it." Haruto's voice dripped with annoyance.

"Don't you dare say another bad word about Heran! If I see you come near her at any point during our mission I will shoot you. Understood?" Junkyu, who was usually silent during the car rides, spoke in a cold voice, leaving everyone shocked.

"Junkyu, for now, let's keep ourselves focused on saving them rather than killing our own members. Keep yourself under control or I'll be leaving you out instead of Haruto." Hyunsuk's authority was stronger than ever.

"I think it might be useful to send in a camera first as soon as we arrive to figure out what we are dealing with ahead of rushing inside." The youngest said, trying to figure out a way to turn the conversation back to the topic at hand.

Hyunsuk's phone rang when they were about halfway. "How long before you guys arrive?!" "Sunwoo? Calm down a bit will you? We are going to be arriving in about 10 minutes. Why?" "Make it quicker! Q finally got into the system again and it was worse than we dared to imagine."

"What do you mean? How bad is it exactly?" Hyunsuk asked but got no response for a little bit.

"It's Mr. Song. He got Heran."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello hello 

We are nearing the end of this series slowly. I hope everyone is excited to see how the rest of the story is going to go. 

I can't say how many more chapters but I expect no more than 10 (though it can vary depending on things I might add or leave out so yeah)

Song recommendation: Cruisin' by IMP. It's a Japanese song with a cute little vibe to it but it's really good.