1.52

The house had finally been cleaned out completely. It looked like nothing happened again. Treasure had left a while ago and Sunwoo had put Heran to bed. It was now the boyz alone in the meeting room. 

They had a lot to discuss, things that went wrong, things that weren't allowed to happen. 

They still hadn't heard anything from Omega X but for now, they just wanted to figure out their own shortcomings. 

"So, at 6.36 am Eric noticed something wrong with our order. He informed us about it shortly after. We then made a plan and by 7 am the first team had left the house, shortly after the second team also left. Leaving Eric and Heran to fend for themselves."

"At 9.54 am Sunwoo and Hyunjae arrived and positioned themselves. By then team 2 was about halfway. At 10.23 am we had officially found out that something was going on at home."

"Our system had crashed completely and we could do absolutely nothing about it. By 12 am team 2 had officially reached home again, the enemy had already escaped and both team members were seriously injured."

"Now let's see, what went wrong here?" Sangyeon finished off and left Q to speak. 

"I found a bug that had been placed into our system a while ago, I suspect around the time of the first meeting regarding the war. That means it could've easily been placed by 2PM. However, I can't be certain about that."

"Because of that bug, they were able to make our system crash within seconds. I suggest that we start doing our scans more often. This way we can catch things like this easier. Second of all, I installed a new system that will activate a silent alarm in case something like this happens again." 

"Juyeon?" Sangyeon requested after Q finished. "We have made the second mistake by leaving our 2 hackers unattended. Although they are capable of fending for themselves it still wasn't right to leave them home alone so short after finishing a war."

"I am aware that both Heran and Eric are capable but we knew that 2PM and Mr. Song had been posing a threat. The fact that we left them alone wasn't right. I believe that we should have a rotating system. If someone stays home, 1 or 2 members will stay behind for extra support in case needed." 

The meeting went on like that for a few hours and by the end of it, everyone was exhausted. "I'm going to shower. See you guys later." Sunwoo said, walking away from the rest. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" Kevin suggested to the rest of the team that had now settled in the living room. "I'll order some food." Chanhee quickly jumped in. "I'll run to the convenience store for some drinks." Jacob chimed in. 

Meanwhile, Sunwoo walked into his room to go shower. He walked straight over to his closet to grab something comfortable to wear but noticed blood on the knob. He instinctively turned around and found Heran's bloody hoodie on his bed. 

Seeing that made his blood boil all over again. He grabbed the hoodie from his bed and rushed back downstairs towards the front door. He would figure out where that bastard was and kill him himself today. 

The other members noticed but were unable to say or do anything before he disappeared. "You all saw Sunwoo leave as well right?" Changmin asked, unsure of what he saw. 

"Yeah, he looked furious. God damnit this kid will make trouble anywhere he goes." Sangyeon said frustrated as he got up to get his car. "You all should take your break, I'll go find him and figure things out." 

Normally they wouldn't let Sangyeon go alone, it didn't seem that urgent however so they figured he could deal with it on his own. 

Sunwoo had reached Heran's old home by now. He had no clue if anyone still lived there but he remembered being there once with the whole group. Lotus had once held a big party there to celebrate something, although he didn't remember what it was anymore. 

It was the only place he could think of to start looking anyway. When he got out of his car, he noticed another car parked on the driveway. The dark blue Tesla was parked haphazardly which indicated that whoever it was was in a hurry. 

Sunwoo took that as his signal to be extremely cautious, who knows what could happen. He knew whose car that was, however, which made him feel a little safer. 

The front door was wide open, leaving Sunwoo an easy entry into the giant mansion. He had his gun drawn and had his free hand on his knife in his pocket. 

He made his way down the hallway, checking each room carefully. He had noticed nothing out of the ordinary so far. Nothing indicated that anyone was inside of the house. Nothing even indicated that anyone still lived there. 

He continued his way towards the last door, he vaguely recalled it being locked off at the party. It was the basement, is what he seemed to remember. He thought about it for a second, unsure of where to check first. On his left he had the large staircase leading upstairs, and in front of him the door towards the basement. 

He hesitated for a second longer, still not sure what to do. His thought, however, got abruptly cut short when he heard a bloodcurdling scream followed by the returning silence. 

The scream came from upstairs so he started his journey up towards the second floor. On the second floor, he didn't really need to search to find out where to look. 

The screaming had stopped but there was a clear sound of something hitting something. The sound was clear and repeated itself, almost like the beat of a song. 

Sunwoo hesitated for a second, he had promised Heran to never do anything stupid again like last time and here he was, possibly walking towards his death. No one could save him if something happened now. 

As he remembered how scared he was before, he felt a pang of guilt in his heart. It didn't matter though, he couldn't stop now. The thumping continued as he pulled out his phone to send a message to Sangyeon before he entered the room. 

He didn't waste to much time and simply send his location along with a very short message. 'Please apologise to Heran for me.' 

He turned his phone off and put it in his pocket before pushing the door open. Very controled and careful. 

His eyes widdened in horror as he saw what was causing that noise. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi : ) 

The song I'm recommending today is quite a bit older than what I recommended before. 

Girls Day - Female President. 

It's just a song that makes me feel empowered altough I have no clue what the lyrics mean-If you hear it, you'll understand me though. The vibes are great and I think that's all you need.