1.35

"As I taught you before, turn the safety off, aim and when your ready shoot." Heran did as she was told and nearly missed the target completely. It was a lot more difficult than she remembered it to be.

"What mainly happened now was that you moved your hand when you reached for the trigger because your hand wasn't placed correct." He took her hands in his and moved them a little to make them hold the gun correctly.

"Try again." He said. She did as she had been told once again and this time she hit the target a lot better than before. It wasn't perfect but it was at least a lot closer to the center than before.

"Alright, put the gun on the floor." Sunwoo instructed. She did as she had been told and placed the gun on the floor. "You should've turned the safety back on before placing it down. It might some stupid now but it's very important. You never know what might happen." He exclaimed.

Heran nodded and picked the gun back up to turn the safety on. "Just try shooting again now. Hold the gun in the correct way and whenever you are ready go for it." Sunwoo said.

The bullet was fired and she again shot quite off to which Sunwoo sighed slightly. "You are again holding it wrong. Just try to place your hands the exact same way, it's going to make things a lot easier at first." He moved her hands once more and made her put the gun back down after she shot again.

The cycle kept going until she finally started hitting the target pretty accurately after picking it up from the floor again.

"Alright, I think that's enough for today. If you just place your hands correctly tomorrow if something happens you'll be fine. Just don't forget to turn off the safety and you should be good." Sunwoo smiled at her and took the gun from her hand to place it back.

"Come get the gun from me tomorrow before we leave. I'll just leave it here for now." Heran nodded and followed Sunwoo up the stairs. She was planning on going to the kitchen to grab something to eat and to go to sleep a little after. It was already getting late after all.

They had been in the shooting range for quite a while and neither had realized how late it had gotten.

Kevin was making something for himself and Younghoon when the duo walked in. "Get us something as well." Sunwoo pleaded as he let himself drop down on one of the chairs.

Heran on the other hand walked over to Kevin. "Can I help with something?" She looked at him with a smile. "Just grab two more packs of ramen and I'll take care of everything else."

She went to the cabinet and grabbed two packs before pulling out 2 more as Q and New walked into the kitchen bickering over something.

"Ramen?" She asked turning to the two. They both nodded before continuing their argument.

Before they knew it the whole kitchen was filled with hungry members. The first batch of ramen was finished long before the second was done cooking. One pack after another was opened and before they knew they finished the very last pack.

The sad part about it? Kevin and Heran had been completely unable to eat any. "I'll cook something else for us. What would you like?" Kevin asked her a little embarrassed that he had let it happen again.

"It's fine, I'll just go to sleep. I wasn't that hungry anyway." "No, let's go to the convenience store down the road and just get ourselves some noodles there. While we are at it we can just refill our cabinet."

A little hesitant Heran agreed to walk over there and eat something. She grabbed her coat and put on her shoes, waiting for Kevin at the front door. He returned holding a card in his hand.

"Sangyeon gave me his card to get the noodles so if you want anything extra." He giggled mischievously. Heran smiled back at him and they left on their short but meaningful trip.

On their way to the store, they ended up talking about aliens and their point of view on the outer space creatures. They ended up having such a deep conversation that they nearly missed the store itself.

While eating the noodles the conversation shifted to more personal stuff. They ended up talking about Kevin's past.

"It's quite funny how I ended up joining The Boyz. My parents were part of a group under Silver Alpha but when I was born my mother wanted to get away from that world. She didn't want to put me through all of that."

"She ended up getting them out of there but stuff happened and they turned their backs towards my family. They ended up hating my dad for leaving them during such important times and actually wanted to hurt me. They wanted to make them suffer the way they did."

"That's when Lotus jumped in. They protected me from the attack as they had never met me back then. I was 17 at the time. In the end, I asked my parents if I could join them. They obviously didn't like it at first but they let me in the end. Now I'm here. My parents live elsewhere now. They went abroad after I had fully enrolled in The Boyz."

"I understand your mother, mine was the same. She also hated my father's guts but well. She just wanted the best for me, yet here I am. Thanks to some great friends I was able to kind of integrate into this whole world but I still don't know."

Kevin tried his best to pretend he didn't understand in case she realized he normally shouldn't understand what she was saying. In the end, it was brushed under the rug before she could realize it as two loud men entered the small shop.

They clearly had one too many drinks and were about to terrorize the young girl behind the counter. Kevin and Heran refused to watch the two men talk to the girl and stepped in.

They had already started yelling at her and Kevin quickly stepped in between the duo and the girl. "Gentlemen, lower your voices and act normal." He said calmly not moving even a bit.

Heran went behind the counter and stood with the girl in case they tried to do something. "Who are you to bother us, little dude, get out of our way." One of the men spoke loudly. "Please leave while I'm still asking nicely." Kevin gritted through his teeth.

"Move." The other said pushing Kevin aside and reaching over the counter where the girls were. Heran quickly pulled the girl behind her and tried her best to hide her from any harm.

Kevin's patience on the other side had fully run out and he pulled both men out of the small store. "Are you alright?" Heran asked when the silence returned.

The girl nodded before hugging Heran. "Thank you. Those guys have been coming in more often recently and they won't leave me alone." "When does your shift end?"

"In 20 minutes. Why?" "My friend and I will wait here and walk you home later, you must still be pretty startled by this encounter." Heran went away from behind the counter and returned to her seat waiting for Kevin to return.

The girl didn't get a chance to respond to Heran's statement because a new customer entered the store and was already waiting to be able to pay. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there everyone : )

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been following my story through my ups and downs. I really appreciate it. 

Today's recommendation is Love Shake by MINX. For some context first... MINX was the group before Dreamcatcher became a thing. 5 of the 7 DC members were part of MINX before they 'rebranded' into Dreamcatcher. MINX had a more girly, cutesy & poppy concept. Completely different from Dreamcatcher's sound concept now. 

Regardless I think Love Shake is a really fun song and I think it's perfection. Am I glad Dreamcatcher (who by the way are one of my ults) rebranded and became who they are now? Yes, for sure. Do I think MINX was bad? Not at all, I absolutely adore their past. 

If you like cute little songs go check out Love Shake for sure! It's really truly such a nice song!