1.50

Hyunsuk and Junkyu started checking rooms in the basement. When they got closer to the back of the hallway they heard soft whimpers coming from her.

They took a quick look at one another before slowly approaching the door all the way at the back. The door opened with a soft screech and they continued their way inside.

They didn't need to look very far as Heran had already pulled herself to be inside of the doorway. Blood was dripping from her mouth and she could barely look at them. "Heran!" Junkyu rushed over to check on her.

She pushed her onto his lap as soon as he sat down. Her body shook profoundly as she started crying. "Where does it hurt? Tell me." His voice became soft as he wiped some blood from her face.

"We should get her upstairs first Junkyu." He nodded at Hyunsuk. He moved over and Lifted her from his lap.

Upstairs, Jeongwoo was doing a headcount to see if all the members were alright. Mashiho was bandaging Asahi's shoulder. The others were taking care of Eric and Yedam.

"Mashiho!" Hyunsuk yelled out as soon as he reached the living room. Everyone turned to see the leader hold the vulnerable Heran.

He placed her down on the couch and Mashiho instantly checked her. In the meantime, Hyunsuk walked away from the team to finally call Sangyeon. "Don't get a heart attack when you arrive home, we created a bit of a mess." He heard Sangyeon sigh of relief upon hearing that.

"Is everyone alright?" "Eric and Heran are in bad shape but they'll survive. Asahi got shot and the others are wounded but overall they'll also survive so no need to worry anymore."

"We will be home in 5 minutes. If you need anything to take care of anyone, go through the door in the living room and take the first door on the left, that's the infirmary. We will talk about everything once we arrive."

"Drive save. We will take care of the rest here for now." "Thank you Hyunsuk. I mean it."

They hung up the phone and Sangyeon dialed Hyunjae quickly. "Hyunjae put me on speaker." He said as soon as he picked up. "I already did. Go ahead." "They are safe. Hyunsuk just called, they are safe so, Sunwoo slow down." "We will be home in 10 minutes." Sunwoo simply said as he pushed the gas pedal down once more.

He felt a strong feeling of relief fall over him but he still needed to get home ASAP. He had to see for himself that she was safe. He had to be able to look her in the eyes and hear her say that she was alright.

Mashiho had moved Heran towards the infirmary to check her further. Upon lifting her shirt, he was met with a painting of blue and purple all over her stomach. "I'm going to take an echography to see if anything is seriously damaged inside alright?" He asked her before pulling the machine he had spotted earlier closer.

She closed her eyes and flinched slightly as the cold gel touched her stomach. "I'm sorry Heran, just bare with it for a little aright?" She nodded and he started moving over her stomach slowly.

"Alright, so I don't see any blood or other fluid in your stomach at the moment so for as far as I can say, you'll be fine. I'll leave the rest of the tests to New. They'll be home soon." "Thank you Mashiho." She nearly whispered as he got up.

"Don't thank me, I'm merely doing what I've been told. You should thank Hyunsuk. He was the one who decided to make us come here." "Still." He smiled at her before making his way back to the living room.

"How is she?" Eric asked. "She'll be fine, her stomach is covered in bruises but aside from that she seems fine." "That's great." He voiced, letting out a sigh of relief.

Before Mashiho could speak again the door burst open. The Boyz rushed inside to find their living room in complete ravage. "Oh my god." New whispered as he looked around the room. "Eric." Sangyeon said, rushing over to the youngest, who was now sitting on the couch.

"New, once you are done being shocked you should go check on Heran. I already did an echo, and everything seemed fine with that but still, I believe you should do some extra tests to confirm. Her stomach looks awful." Mashiho spoke as the rest of the room stayed silent.

"Is she in the infirmary?" Mashiho nodded to that and New rushed off to check on her.

"I'm going to try to get our system back up. Don't bother me for the time being." Q murmured from the back of the group. He made his way over to the computer room downstairs. There he was greeted by blood that started from around the computer room and that reached all the way upstairs.

Everyone else started cleaning up the living room. Jacob concerned himself over a few Treasure members as Mashiho took care of the others.

"What about Sunwoo? When he called me he seemed most concerned about this whole situation." Hyunsuk asked as soon as he got a moment alone with Sangyeon. "He is on his way, he said he was about 10 minutes away when I called so he should be here any moment now."

"Is there something going on between the two?" "Yeah, those two are dating. Sunwoo is going to lose his shit when he sees all this upon arriving home so that's why we are trying to get some cleaning done before he enters."

"Mhm, I expected that much. We should have a serious talk later, once everything is settled down a bit. For now don't worry about anything else too much, if something is going on that you need help with, please let me know."

"We'll be fine, I'll call over ATBO in a while so we can start thinking of ways to strengthen our tactics in situations like these because today was a mess." The sound of an engine roaring as a car abruptly stopped in front of the house cut the conversation short.

"I should go check, that's probably Sunwoo." Hyunsuk nodded in response and Sangyeon sped off towards the front door to catch Sunwoo. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there, how's everyone doing? I've been doing surprisingly well these days : ) I've been finding fun in such little things which makes it easier to enjoy the day. I hope everyone here has those little things that brighten up their days. 

In honor of one of my best-ever concert experiences with Luminous, I'll recommend a song from them. The song I'll pick is Legends from their newest album. That shit goes so hard it's absolutely crazy. Hearing that song live was like a dream come true. 

A little explanation as to why this was my fav concert ever: I have gotten the chance to have a fansign with them (part of the VVIP package), take a photo with them (a group of 5) and had first entry into the venue as well as a VVIP ticket card. All that for 120 euros is kinda insane if you ask me. Aside from that, I was able to take a selfie with 2 members. (The selfie tickets were something you could buy like merch for only 10 euros) 

Overall the whole concert was great! The staff was insanely nice and genuinely cared for the fans. Throughout the concert, we could go get free water from them if needed and both staff and Luminous themselves told us that if we were feeling bad at some point throughout the concert we had to put up our hand and staff would come help us. I'm not kidding when I say that has never happened before, and I've been to my fair share of concerts by now.

I'll stop myself here because I could honestly write a whole chapter of just me talking about that concert. It was great and this is your sign to go see that nugu group that is having a concert near you. For only 20 euros you would've been able to vibe along with these boys. I can't say this enough. The best concerts are always those of nugu groups in smaller venues!