1.21

Before we go into the chapter, I want to point out that I share a lot of information regarding the whole build of the two teams. For the next chapters this information will be very important so keep that in mind : ) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At The Boyz base

Tonight was the night when the members would go on a secret mission to get the goods from the warehouse. It was an abandoned building downtown. Sunwoo had done extra training that day to ensure he was in top condition. The shot wound was not allowed to have any effect on his body.

Jacob had prepped the van the night before, he packed a medical bag which he prayed wouldn't be needed. Aside from that he packed some extra weapons and cartridges for each of the guns. He had packed empty bags which they could use to put the goods in.

Hyunjae had left the house early in the morning to meet up with Seunghwan and Jumin. They would go check out the place before the actual attack, that way they would be aware of any possible danger.

Junseok and Sangyeon had kept constant contact throughout the day. If anything changed they had to know quickly. The communication had to be on point. They would meet up again at the site itself so until then they needed to know what went on in each other's bases.

Yeonkyu had been locked up in the computer room the whole day preparing everything to the smallest details. There was a lot he had to take care of on his own. He had to connect the earpieces of both ATBO and TBZ together.

In that process, he had to be sure to only connect the right ones. Hyunjun would be on a small solo mission, he should not have heard the conversations they were having about their mission. Aside from that Yeonkyu had to figure out the camera system so that he could hack them easily.

He had scanned the surroundings ahead of time and knew where the CCTV outside was and what roads to take for the quickest escape. He had taken care of the biggest things ahead of time yet he was rechecking all those things. He wanted to be sure he didn't mess anything up.

The evening soon fell over the town and the house became quiet. Everyone was either fast asleep or just hanging out in their room. Sangyeon send a message to all the members involved in the mission and they sneaked out of their rooms.

Jacob was the first to reach the van. He was also the one who was going to be driving the team to the location. Sunwoo, Hyunjae, and Sangyeon followed swiftly. One nod from the leader was enough to start the mission officially.

The sound of the earpieces went off and soon enough they could talk to the ATBO members on the other side of the line. The ride there was rather silent as all of them tried to focus on the mission.

It wasn't the biggest mission they had done but it was one of the most important ones. They had a 90% success rate for this mission yet they all felt uncertain. Once they opened the door to that warehouse, the war would officially be declared.

If that happened they would be getting a rough time from that moment on. They would have no option to go out to have fun for a long time. The last war also ended with big losses for both big parties but no actual wins.

Lotus, the group The Boyz and ATBO belonged to would suffer great losses. Lotus was the team that existed of The Boyz, ATBO, Stray Kids, ATEEZ, Dreamcatcher, 2PM, and Omega X. The opposite team of Lotus was SA, short for Silver Alpha.

Silver Alpha had groups like: Treasure, Cravity, Monsta X, Blitzers, Blackpink, P1harmony and SF9.

There was a third party that was big within the mafia world, Shadow. Shadow consisted of 3 of the biggest groups currently active: Seventeen, NCT, and Loona. These groups were the biggest member-wise, and less fame-wise, though they were not to be underestimated.