1.5

After what felt like hours for Heran (in reality just a mere 30 minutes) the training was over. Heran was exhausted. All she wanted to do was shower and put on clean clothes. When she stayed with Treasure she was almost always brought everywhere by car or she stayed inside. This small training felt like hell to her.

Her body wasn't used to any movement anymore at all. "You may go shower if you want. I'll go ask Chanhee if he has another pair of clothes that you can wear." So these are Chanhee's clothes, Heran thought to herself.

"That would be nice thank you." Younghoon walked ahead of Heran and quickly stopped at Chanhee's room to ask for clothes before showing her the bathroom. "Take your time. If you need anything just check the living room. Someone must be hanging around there." Younghoon said before closing the door.

Feeling the hot water run down her body was exactly what she needed after the intense training. (For her intense-) After showering she put on the clothes she had gotten. It was a big baby blue hoodie and a black pair of sweatpants. The hoodie was super comfortable but the pants were slightly too big on her making them a little less comfortable.

In the meantime, Sangyeon had asked Sunwoo, Younghoon, Q, Kevin, and Jacob to come to the meeting room.

As they all took a seat Sangyeon signaled to Q to start talking. "I let Heran do some hacking test earlier and she was way better than any of us could've expected. She was able to dodge the warning system and executed man-in-the-middle attack perfectly."

"Because of that, I would like to try and see what else she is capable off." Q finished talking and Sangyeon took over.

"Since Blitzers still has some of our stuff we decided we are going to go get them back. With Heran as our main hacker." Those words created a small commotion among the boys. "Sunwoo and Jacob. I want you two to go inside. Q is going to stay in the van and lead Jacob. Sunwoo, you will be guided by Heran."

"As for Younghoon, and Kevin you will be going with Sunwoo and Jacob as a backup in case something goes wrong inside." Sangyeon looked over at Q. "You are 100% confident that she can do it right? I am putting our members at risk for nothing if you aren't." Changmin quickly nodded at the elder. "100%" he assured.

"Alright then Younghoon, can you go get Heran?" Younghoon got up and left the room. He later returned with the girl. She was told to take a seat at the opposite side of the table and Sangyeon looked at her.

"Heran, I want you to hack for a mission with Sunwoo and Jacob." Heran's eyes widen at the statement. "I don't think that's a good idea, I barely know anything about all of this." Q quickly jumped into the conversation.

" I'm 100% sure you can do a perfect job Heran. You have proven yourself before." Sangyeon took over again. "You don't have to worry either, the mission is quite small. If anything were to happen Kevin and Younghoon will be right there to take over and the group isn't that strong."

Though the words calmed her down a little bit she still felt a sense of insecurity. Surely because this was a big deal. If anything were to go wrong she would get the blame for it. If someone got hurt it would be all her fault. If the mission was a fail she would blame herself.

"Q will explain everything you need to know but in any situation, the most important thing is Sunwoo's nickname, Sky. If something were to happen they shouldn't know who Sunwoo is, at least if they don't know already." Heran nodded, still unsure about the whole situation.

After the meeting, Q took Heran back to the computer room. Eric was seated behind his computer, clicking away on different things. "For now you can use the setup in the back. It is mainly the extra setup so everything should be there." Heran went to the computer and sat down.

Q gave her the password for it and let her do her thing for a while before explaining the most important things.

"During the mission, you'll have to get inside of Blitzers security system, that shouldn't be too difficult. Once you are in, you can guide Sunwoo through. You must call him Sky at all times and you should also get yourself a nickname." Q said while looking at the girl.

"Diamond." Eric said while looking at Heran. "I think that should be her nickname." Heran smiled at Eric and nodded. "I'll go with diamond then." She said agreeing with Eric. "I'll let Sunwoo know that your nickname is diamond. In the meantime just do whatever you want."

Q left the room and Heran took the USB with Treasures documents. She went to the map with Treasures security system and read the document slowly. At first, things didn't quite make sense yet. Only later she was able to completely understand how it worked.

She was able to conclude that the security system of Treasure wasn't that confusing at all and rather easy to get into once you know the system they used. 

Later that week the attack on Blitzers was planned so until then Heran had time to get everything ready. She had gotten some files on the security system Blitzers used and it indeed didn't seem to difficult at all. The system was quite simple. That quite surprised the girl.

Sunwoo had also given the girl a bit of information so that the two could communicate as easily as possible. In the end that was what was most important after all. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there, today was really not the best day but I'm happy to be able to upload something at least. (Thank god I have more chapters prepped) 

Luckily I have a break, I'll be able to rest for a while and take some time to write some extra chapters. 

I hope everyone had a good day and is having a good time. Atm Kpop is kinda getting messier and messier with first Ravn and now Omega X and then now Ravn leaving. 

It's all getting really sad. I'm not liking everything atm but I still love it and enjoy kpop, it's just a lot right now.