1.45

The next morning Heran was awakened by the bright sun hitting her face. The last night was like a vague memory in her brain. She remembered it but she also couldn't really recall everything.

It was like she was living on a little pink cloud far up in the sky. When she opened her eyes, that cloud only became more vivid for her. There she was, laying in Sunwoo's arms. His body heat made her feel comfortable.

If only that pink cloud could stay forever.

A little while after she woke up, Sunwoo opened his eyes. He was greeted by her dark brown eyes staring at his face. "Morning love." He got out, voice still rough from the sleep.

Downstairs they were greeted by even more eyes. Everyone was looking as the duo walked downstairs together. "Morning." Juyeon said after noticing the silence of everyone else.

Kevin, New, Sangyeon and Haknyeon just couldn't stop staring at the two. "Finally official?" Kevin asked in the end. Sunwoo just smiled cockily and pulled Heran along to sit down to eat. "Not that that is relevant to either of y'all but yes." He spoke once they sat down.

"Well that's great and all but we got a problem." Eric said as he walked into the kitchen. "I was checking some things for our delivery that would arrive later today and it seems like someone else has their eyes on it."

"I'm not completely sure what's going on exactly since I could only notice some subtle things. Something is definitely off thought. I think it's best for Younghoon to take Hyunjae and Juyeon and check the situation."

The atmosphere changed and everyone got serious. "Do you think it's a big issue or just something trivial?" Sangyeon looked serious trying to get a better understanding of the situation. "I believe it might be big. I'm not sure yet."

"Everyone aside from Heran and Eric, get ready to leave within the next hour. We are going to check things out. If it's nothing, see this as a little trip, if it is serious, let's cut it short before it gets too much."

"Eric and Heran, you two should monitor the situation from home. Check everything thoroughly. I want to hear every detail, no matter how trivial it may seem at that moment. I need to know what I'm dealing with beforehand."

"Sunwoo, Hyunjae. I want you two to leave already. Go scan the surroundings and find out where we should hide. Check if anything gets your attention when you arrive. Get back to us from the moment you have anything."

"Haknyeon, make sure to prepare your sniper. I want to be safe. You are going to find a spot to set up the moment we arrive. I don't care how long you have to wait there. You are going to be ready for anything."

And just like that Sangyeon continued ordering everyone around to get this mission going smoothly. It might not be a big deal or it might be. Regardless they wanted to be prepared for any scenario.

Those who are prepared are harder to take down after all.

Heran and Eric retrieved to the computer room to find additional information about the boat the goods would arrive on, the captain of the ship, and what else is being transported on there.

Anything that could be of help would be noted down instantly. A few slightly odd things showed up but nothing that called for a big mission.

The captain of the ship had previously worked with 2PM and older groups that were once under Lotus. That could be the major red flag they were looking for but 2PM was part of Lotus before. It wasn't strange that they had worked together before.

"The captain has done several trips for my dad in the past. Aside from that nothing out of the ordinary on him or his crew on board." Heran spoke into her earpiece mainly aiming for Sangyeon but she allowed everyone else to hear her.

"I found out that they are transporting some food, nothing special. Aside from that, I have seen the same car pass the dock for the 3rd time now. I don't know if it's a coincidence but it's for sure the same car." Eric said after Heran finished.

"Can you give me the license plate of the car Eric?" Heran turned around to speak to her companion. "Sure, I'll send it to you." He quickly send a message to her with the plate number as well as the model and brand of the car.

Heran started ticking away on her keyboard trying to figure out some extra things about the car and she was blocked after a little while. "The car is registered under a name of an unknown person. This lady isn't in the slightest connected to any other gang."

"I looked a little further into it but it also doesn't seem to be stolen or anything like that. Nothing that implies this car is driving there for any specific reason aside from maybe just not knowing the way. I'll look into it some more and let you know but I believe this is a dead trail." Heran concluded after 10 minutes of research on the car.

"It just doesn't make sense." Eric let out frustrated. "Something definitely feels off but I just can't pinpoint anything specific or anything." He closed his eyes for a second to gather his thoughts.

"Let's just step back for a moment and think about everything again. Tell me what made you suspicious in the first place." The two started talking about everything they had noted down. Everything that they had deemed necessary and also some things they had put aside.

"wait wait wait, say that again." Heran cut Eric off in the middle of a sentence. "I noticed a black BMW passing the dock several times within an hour?" Eric spoke uncertainly. He wasn't sure he repeated the correct part and also didn't understand what was so important about that statement.

"U said a black BMW, when I checked the plate however, the plate was registered to a grey BMW. What if..." She stopped speaking and turned back to her computer before typing away again.

Eric, curious about what she realized, got up and checked what she was doing. "How did we not realize this sooner." She asked herself looking at the documents open on her computer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello hello, how are you all doing? : )

Today I'll be recommending a song I found out about recently. Stay W!th Me by Irris has a little bit of a similar vibe to New Jeans music to me (not that I would compare the two but if you want to have an idea). 

Regardless I think it's a really nice song. I also liked their first release under their previous group name. They were previously known as RedSquare with their songs Colorful. 

Give these girls some love because they don't even have 10K listeners on Spotify all though they have great music.