1.10

Heran had now placed herself in front of the door and was waiting for the members to come. The first to arrive was Haknyeon. Upon reading the number on his chest, she quickly looked for the box with the number 09 on it.

Next to arrive were Kevin and Jacob. She quickly handed Kevin box 16 and Jacob box 30. Later Juyeon also arrived and she handed him box 11. Juyeon was quickly followed up by a team of 3 heavy-armed boys. Sangyeon, who got box 82, Hyunjae, who got box 24, and Sunwoo who got box 19.

After them New came with a medical kit in his hand and a backpack on his back. She handed him box 98, he was quickly followed by Younghoon who wore the number 67. Once again she gave him the box.

Lastly, Eric and Q rushed to the door with both a bag of equipment with them. "Could you carry those last 3 boxes and this bag? I'll quickly go get the last bag." Q said before rushing back off, basically shoving the bag in Heran's hands.

Heran did as Q said and took the 3 boxes and followed Eric to the cars. 4 vans were lined up in front of the mansion. Eric quickly walked to the last van in the line and Heran followed him inside. The van was fully equipped with high-tech stuff. Computer screens were attached to the side of the van.

Just looking all fancy in general. Heran took a moment to take it all in before taking a seat next to Eric. She and Eric would be using this van while Q would be in another one. It was a safety measurement, in case something happened to one of the vans, the members inside would still have guidance.

Another van had just New and Jacob. Those 2 would be there in case of need for medical assistance. Jacob would be going inside to assure the safety of the ATBO members while New would stay in the van for when quick transport was needed or different care that Jacob couldn't do there.

That van was basically an ambulance but then well, more in a darker style.

In the next van, there was Q on his own. He was going to be taking care of a lot of things on the way so he, with as chauffeur Kevin were traveling with the 2 of them.

In the third van Younghoon, Juyeon, Haknyeon, and as driver Sangyeon would be going together with some extra weapon arsenal in case needed.

Sunwoo and Hyunjae would be traveling with Eric and Heran. Hyunjae as the driver and Sunwoo joins the duo in the back. While on the way to the younger team Heran was also busy trying to get into ATBO's camera system. If anything they needed to know the situation inside.

It was more difficult than with Blitzers but she was able to get in eventually. The house was a complete mess, there had been a fight for sure. That much was clear from the view she got as soon as the cameras opened.

Blood was clearly visible on the walls and floors. Heran felt disturbed by the sight in front of her. Sunwoo and Eric on the other hand looked through the cameras as if it was a daily thing. Which it honestly basically was for them.

Sunwoo had stood up from his seat and was now busy looking at Heran's computer screen. Much to Hyunjae's displeasure, who wanted Sunwoo to at least just take a seat and put on his belt but the cameras were much more important.

"Right Heran, seeing these things I got reminded of something. If at any point something goes wrong, doesn't matter what it is, you must do exactly as I tell you." Eric started. "Right there, you see that corner right? if something happens I want you to go hide there. Just cover yourself with your arms and sit there. Don't move just wait there okay."

Hearing those things scared Heran but she nodded to make clear she understood the instructions Eric had given her. "If anything happens" is what scared her the most. It was quite clear that this was extremely serious.

When they almost arrived action returned to the computer screen. People started rushing around on the screen. Heran looked at the scene in front of her eyes in terror. Guns were shot, knifes got swung around and people were busy fighting.

The already bloodstained floor just got more bloody. Sunwoo got in contact with Sangyeon, Kevin, and Jacob and told them to hurry as the fight got more heated as time passed. The speed of the van went up while the 3 kept their eyes on the scene in front of them.

Heran tried to stay focused on the things that were happening but everything was so scary to her. The final straw came when one of the guards got a headshot right in front of the camera. Blood splashed on the camera as they could see the lifeless body drop to the floor.

Heran's eyes widened and both Eric and Sunwoo turned their attention to the terrified girl. When Sangyeon had said they would keep her safe this is not what anyone was expecting. They were basically traumatizing the girl.

Out of nowhere Heran turned her head to Sunwoo, a slight shock showing in her eyes. "I recognize them." She suddenly said surprising the 2 others. "Who exactly?" Sunwoo asked hastily. "That boy, the one with the red hair, that's Han Jisung from Stray Kids, they all are members of Stray Kids aren't they?" Heran's statement slowly turned into a question upon seeing their faces.

"You seem to be right, I'm pretty sure that's Felix." Eric spoke in shock because of the discovery they made. Stray Kids weren't exactly their allies but for them to attack ATBO was one step beyond imaginable. Eric and Felix were actually good friends.

"Sangyeon hyung, this might have gotten a little more complicated than we first thought... Stray Kids is the group attacking." Sunwoo spoke while holding his hand on the in-ear. "Wait!" Heran said once again. "Stray Kids isn't attacking ATBO they seem to be fighting someone else, together." Heran Blurted out once she fully took in the situation.

And indeed, another familiar face was seen on the camera. "Cravity." Sunwoo said once realization hit. "Sangyeon hyung, it's cravity and probably also Monsta X then." Sunwoo stated once again speaking into the in-ear. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, todays K-drama recommendation is: The Uncanny Counter. This is a drama for people who love some more action. 

It's about a boy who had an accident in the past and limps and he somehow ends up joining this team of evil spirit deleters- 

This is the worst way of explaining The Uncanny Counter ever omg... Either way it was amazing and I recommend everyone to watch it bc I LOVED IT