1.4

At The Boyz' base

Heran, Jacob, Kevin, Sunwoo, and Haknyeon were sitting in the living room. Jacob and Kevin were playing a game on the PS5 while Sunwoo and Haknyeon were watching the situation. They were acting almost as if they were watching a real game. They were yelling to go left and right and both supporting one member. Kevin got sunwoo's full support while Haknyeon was giving his all to Jacob.

Heran wasn't surprised to see the boys act like that as she was used to a whole treasure. Those boys weren't any less chaotic but still. This felt a slight bit different. Why it was like that, she wasn't really sure either.

While the 4 boys were having the time of their life Q came to get Heran. " Can you come with me for a moment?" Q asked the girl who nodded in response. Q took her to a room filled with computers and other equipment.

"Sangyeon asked if I had any way of testing your hacking skills so here we are" Q spoke to the girl. "I'm really not that good at it..." She let her voice trail off at the end as if she was thinking about what to say next.

"We will see about that. These are just some easy tests at first, they'll get more difficult with each finished trial. Just try your best for now and we will see how far you get." Heran nodded and sat down on the chair in front of the monitor. "You can start by trying to get in the computer. Once you are done let me know." He said before walking to his own computer to get some work done.

It didn't take her much more than 5 minutes before she had gotten into the computer. Then a screen appeared. 'Next thing you have to do is a Man-in-the-middle attack on the computer Q is using. All the information is on the screen. Goodluck'

And again within a short amount of time, the girl had gotten into the conversation Q was having with Eric.

Eric

Do you think it'll take long before she is in?

Q

No clue, I don't think so though keep in mind

that she got all of our information out of

Treasures computers.

Eric

Right, she should do just fine.

Any sign of her getting in yet?

Q

Not that I can see so far.

I believe she hasn't gotten in yet.

Eric

Well, we will have to see if she is even able

to get inside.

"Uhm Q? I think I'm done." Heran went up to Q since he didn't yet quite the conversation with Eric. "Huh?" Q turned around to see the girl standing behind him. "Well I can see the whole conversation you were having with Eric but it felt wrong to keep reading it," Heran explained as Q looked surprised.

"You have gotten inside? I should've gotten a silent alarm or at least something similar to that." Q quickly got up from his seat and went over to Heran's computer to check. Just as Heran said, the whole conversation he had with eric was visible on her computer.

Even more, she could go back to the history of their conversations without any issues. On top of that, she was able to get in without setting the alarm off. She had kept herself completely under the radar. As if she wasn't even there. That's what shocked Q the most.

"You just got in without any issues? No struggles? Nothing?" Q asked curiously. "Not really any issues no. With the information on the screen, I could get in quite easily. Right before I got in I realized there was a warning system so I turned that off before going further." She explained to Q.

Of course, Q knew about such things but he still found it surprising that even Heran could figure those things out. Their system was supposed to be leakproof but now he started to question that fact. "I'm going to get Eric and we will discuss some things. You can go back to the living room or your room. Wherever you want to be."

Heran nodded and walked out of the computer room. There she ran into Juyeon. Quite literally. She bumped into his chest and then fell down on her ass. Juyeon was quite surprised as the girl came out and so he didn't exactly react on time.

Heran sat there on the floor. In the meantime, Juyeon just stared at her for a moment. When he finally completely comprehended what happened he extended his arm to her. She then gladly took his hand and was quickly pulled up by him.

Even before Juyeon was able to say anything else to the girl she was already taken away by Younghoon and Hyunjae. They pulled her to the basement. "Sangyeon wanted us to give you some basic training. We aren't going to make you a crazy good fighter or anything but we are going to teach you the basics." Hyunjae exclaimed proudly.

"You are going to teach me how to fight?" Heran asked a bit bewildered by the whole situation. "Yeah but don't worry, we are just going to teach you step by step. It's just so that u can protect yourself a little. We won't always be around you know." Younghoon clarified.

And with that said they told her to change into the sweats and hoodie they had put in the bathroom. When they got inside of the gym Sunwoo was still training. When he saw the trio arrive, he quickly finished his routine and got out of the gym.

"We are going to start with some basics. It's really easy but it's going to take a lot of your energy so prepare for that." Hyunjae explained before showing the first move to Heran. The move was simple. Just a jab. Once she got it the right way Younghoon told her to repeat that move 50 times on each side.

By the end of the 100 jabs, she was completely out of energy. There was no way she could go again. Yet Hyunjae was ready to move on to the next move already. Ecstatic to show off his own skills to the girl. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, I hope things are going great for you. I hope you have a great time and enjoy your time. 

Please if you didn't know about this already check out the #PROTECTOMEGA_X on twitter! Omega X is a group I personally stan and Ult and it hurts my heart so much to see everything that is going on with them right now. I love them a lot and hope that everything will be taken care of, and most importantly that they are safe!