1.16

At Treasures base

After the meeting, the tension had reached it's height. They had to do something if they wanted the group to get their peace back.

Jaehyuk, Asahi, Jeongwoo, and Mashiro were seated on the couch, keeping themselves busy with their phones, when yelling filled the silence. "I'm tired of sitting here doing nothing! You have done exactly nothing to get us new information."

"Haruto calm down! We are all trying our best to prevent a war from breaking out! If you can't understand that it's time you grow up! We are not playing with some toys we are talking about lives here! Not only their lives but our lives! Grow up for f*ck sake!"

"You are unbelievable! You have done nothing but keep me from taking action! She has a lot of our documents! Who knows what she'll do with those! She could share that information for a lot of money and get us killed! I'm not doing this just for me, it's for all of us!"

"Oh yeah?! Do you think what you are doing now is keeping us safe? You think what you want to do is going to be exactly what we need to keep ourselves safe because then you clearly didn't learn your lesson yet! You know what happened in the past when you wanted to act so recklessly!"

"Jihoon hyung, that was different! You shouldn't bring that up ever again!" Anger was streaming through both Jihoon's and Haruto's veins. That was until they both completely burst.

Haruto swung his fist right in the face of his hyung. To that Jihoon responded with a swing right back at him. A fight broke out between the two.

The boys who were once seated in the living room had quickly gotten up to pull the fight apart but their leader, who had also heard the commotion, prevented them from doing just that.

"Let them fight it out for a little bit, I'll tell you when it should stop." Hyunsuk told the group watching. After 2 minutes, Hyunsuk was tired of the fight. "Enough!" He screamed and the two got pulled apart by the other members.

"Jihoon, Haruto, my office now!" He said with a stern voice. It was only then that they both really realized what they had done. It wasn't something that happened often in the house. They were all really close normally but it did happen occasionally.

"What has gotten into you two?" Hyunsuk asked as they entered his office and sat down. "I understand that there is a lot of tension in the house for now but I thought I could trust you guys."

"I apologize hyung. I got carried away. It won't happen again." Jihoon said apologizing to the older. "I know that I was wrong for hitting Jihoon, but I'm tired of waiting! There must be something we can do instead of waiting!" Haruto raged on.

"Haruto, if you can't stay calm we are going to do exactly what we are doing now. Nothing. I have a plan for now but I'm only willing to do that if you are able to control your feelings. If you can't do that then we can't do anything." Hyunsuk said hoping to calm the boy to an extent.

Haruto stayed silent after he said that not wanting to ruin the possibility of finally going into action. "I was thinking of making it not directly linkable to us. That way we will win some extra time. I'll call a meeting later tonight. I'll explain everything there. For now, Haruto go and calm down because I can see that you are still tensed up."

Later that evening he called a meeting to tell the others about the plan he had. He wanted to get it on track as soon as possible because it wouldn't all be too easy for the team to set it up perfectly.

They would have to be able to trigger Cravity in the correct way or else the plan would be all wasted.

"I called you here because we are going to take care of the issue that has been bothering everyone. I've thought of a way to get Heran back without creating too many issues with other gangs. It's not going to be easy but we should be able to do it."

"We are going to lead Cravity to ATBO, the hoobaes of The Boyz and while The Boyz go to help out their hoobaes we go get Heran from their base. If I'm seeing this correctly I believe she'll stay at home because it would be too dangerous for her to join."

"Just to ensure an always perfect plan we are going to drop 2 guards at the ATBO base just in case she ends up there anyway." The leader explained while everyone listened carefully.

"And how do you think we are going to be able to lead Cravity into doing exactly that?" Asahi asked curious about the exact plan of his leader. "They also had some past issues with ATBO when they were a new gang. I think it won't be too difficult to trigger them."

"We are till this day still the group with the most information about others and most groups know that. So if we just drop something small they'll probably take the bait." He explained.

Everyone kept their attention high as the conversation went on. They talked all about the teams that they were going to use. They of course weren't all going to the The Boyz base because that would be a waste.

"I think it would be best if we leave Haruto home. I think it'll only create unnecessary issues." Jihoon said turning to the younger. "If you are a grownup you'll understand why that is." He finished. Though Haruto hated it, he knew Jihoon was right.

"I understand, I won't be going to the base but I do want to be able to follow along with what is happening at both bases." He responded. "That is only fair. My ideal team was: Jihoon from behind his computer myself, Doyoung, Yedam, and Jaehyuk going inside the base, and our 2 strongest guards at the ATBO base in case of emergency." Hyunsuk mentioned.

"I think that's a good team. Junkyu should be on standby in case extra help is needed and then I think the team is perfect." Yedam said. "Then that would conclude our meeting for now. I'll lay the bait for Cravity to take and then we can start the actual mission as soon as they take it." Hyunsuk said smiling at his team.

"I truly hope you know what you are risking just to get back at some girl." Junkyu said before getting up and walking out of the room frustrated. If they really got their hands on her he had no idea what would happen to her.

The others felt somewhat conflicted by the words he spoke. They know that all they were doing was going to create a big mess if it didn't go exactly as planned. If they somehow got caught it was going to create one of the biggest gang wars in history.

The last gang war ended terribly. Big losses were led by their seniors because of the war. They were possibly going to create the exact same thing all over again and they weren't really sure if that was the right thing for them to do but it was true they had to do something.

They couldn't let the girl who stole their information walk out without a fight. Since their leader thought it would be a good idea to do this, they knew it was something they would be capable of without issues so though Junkyu shook them all up a little they stood behind their leader's decision.

Everyone except for Jihoon. He felt completely twisted inside by Junkyu's words, mainly because he knew that no one really thought this whole crazy idea through. They realized what could happen but they didn't really understand what that all would mean for them.

They just followed their leader blindly. Jihoon didn't fully trust his leader's gut feeling for a change. He wanted to talk about it with Junkyu but in the end, he knew nothing would change. This was the plan that had been made, this was the plan that was going to be performed. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi hi, today I have some news, I'm going to see CIX in Tilburg!! I'm super excited as they are one of my ults, I love these boys so it's a dream come true. 

I'm also going to suffer for the ateez Atiny VIP tickets tomorrow so I'll keep you updated on those as well. I'm praying for the best since I've been saving up money to go see them. 

For kdrama rec, I would say Doom At Your Service, it's about Doom, but then as a person. He lives his life and is so tired of it bc he thinks it's boring. He then hears a wish of someone to destroy the world and then he ends up working with the girl in order to be able to destroy the world.

Super fun story with a nice Enemies to Lovers feel to it. If you like that trope go for it. 

Careful though bc the girl is bout to die so it's also sad sometimes. (Mind you I'm not spoiling anything it's just part of the story. If she actually dies or not... Watch the show and figure it out.)