1.6

The day of the attack arrived quickly and the whole day Heran had been stressed out. That fact didn't go unnoticed by New. To help her calm down a little he decided to get some delicious desserts from the bakery down the street and invited Heran to watch a movie.

At first, Heran declined, she wanted to keep her full focus on the mission but New insisted. He was able to convince her after telling her how important being calm was and of course by showing her the desserts.

Thanks to the movie Heran felt a little bit more at ease though she couldn't say she was completely calm. They had watched a rom-com witch ended up being one of the worst movies they had ever seen but at least they had a lot of giggles together. 

An hour before the mission began Q came to explain the last few important things. Such as the connection of the earpiece and he also told her where the spare one was just in case. 

Right before they left Sunwoo entered the computer room, fully armed. Gun in his holster, bulletproof vest on. The number 19 displayed on the right side of his chest. "If anything goes wrong just connect me to Q, at least I'll have some connection then." Heran nodded quickly.

As soon as she was alone she took the earpiece Q had given her and put it in after turning it on. It took a while before she finally heard Sunwoo talking. "We have arrived." He simply said.

Heran nodded without realizing and got her way inside of the system. As soon as she got in she froze the cameras for Blitzers so that everything seemed fine. "I'm in." She said while holding her finger on the earpiece to make a connection. "Perfect, I'll enter the building now."

And finally, Sunwoo appeared on one of the cameras. On that exact same camera, she could see two guards walking in Sunwoo's direction. "Sky, two guards heading in your direction." She said trying to keep herself as calm as possible.

It almost felt as if she was watching an action movie, seeing how Sunwoo handled the two men. She squeaked a little upon seeing the blood-covered bodies on the floor. Though she had been living with the mafia for a while this was a whole new world for her. She had never seen such things.

"Can you get me in?" Sunwoo asked as he was standing in front of a door with an electric lock. "I should be able to yeah," Heran said and before he knew it the door opened for him. "Careful when you enter, on your left, there will be guards. Keep that in mind." Heran informed.

Right as Sunwoo entered the room and fought off the guards Heran heard a faint beep in the earpiece. Normally she would've ignored it but something felt off. She made sure to keep herself completely silent as she checked the connections of the earpiece.

To her surprise, someone extra was now connected to the device. Upon seeing that information she rushed over to Q's setup and grabbed the extra earpiece from the drawer.

"Diamond? Can you get me in? Hello? Diamond?" Those were the last things she heard before disconnecting the earpiece completely, much to Sunwoo's surprise.

With as much speed as she could, she reconnected herself with Sunwoo and got the cameras up on Q's setup. "I'm sorry sky, someone hacked into the extra setup, I had to switch to Q's setup. The door should be open now, everything seems fine on the cameras." Heran said as soon as the connection was restored.

Sunwoo was unsure about the whole situation with the earpiece but that wasn't important at that moment. He had to focus and get the stuff. "On your right, there is a door, you have to enter there but there is a security system active. I'll try to turn it off but it'll take me a second."

"If you can't do it just connect me to Q so he can fix it." Sunwoo sounded rather annoyed but luckily Heran was able to turn off the system faster than she expected. "It's clear now you can enter."

As Sunwoo slowly opened the door a loud bang could be heard. Not from Sunwoo's side but from Heran's side. "Diamond, what's going on?" Sunwoo asked concern laced in his voice. "I-I don't know, one moment." She said, her voice now shaking.

She quickly stood up and ran to the door to lock it. If something was going on that would spare her some time to help Sunwoo complete the mission safely. "I locked the door, you must continue straight ahead and then you should be where you need to be." Her voice was back to being steady.

"Alright. I've got the goods. Let Q know that we can get out of here, I'll find my way back." Sunwoo said before disconnecting his earpiece. Heran did as Sunwoo said and contacted Q to tell the news, while still keeping an eye out for Sunwoo just in case.

When he was about to enter a room with multiple guards ready she steadily reconnected with Sunwoo to stop him. "Don't go in there! There are multiple guards there ready for you to enter, it's a trap. Take the west side instead and exit through the back door. I'll let Q know to go there to pick you up." Heran disconnected the earpiece again and reconnected to Q.

"Sunwoo will leave through the back, you guys can go get him there right?" She asked. " That shouldn't be an issue."

Later Q let Heran know that everything was done and that she could disconnect for the night. She quickly disconnected from Q's computer and went back to the extra setup. She had to figure out who was behind the hacking.

A second loud bang could be heard and Heran felt her body shake in fear. Right before she could do anything she heard a knock on the door. "Sorry for the noise, Eric fell down the stairs. He is alright though so don't worry." New yelled through the door.

Heran let out a loud sigh of relief before returning to her computer where she would do a much more terrifying discovery. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for not uploading on time, I was at a friend's house for the night  : ) 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and also enjoyed the day. 

Bye bye ; )